WatchYourStep

Jackass: Number Two

I don't have a ticket yet, but plan on being at the 1:15pm show in Colorado Springs, 35 miles west of my place.

You don't need to watch that movie to get any ideas. Your mind is way ahead of how those guys think;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

They said it was better than the first but did have a very sick moment.

A moment? There were a ton.:D Do not see this movie at a theatre that serves beer. I promise you the people in front of you don't appreciate being spit on.:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Yeah the movie was good. There were about ten of us that went and it was hilarious.

The only thing that I thought was a little rough was the fact that i was sitting next to two kids (roughly 10-13) who were there with a parent (I know because one of the kids called him dad). I mean this movie should be NC17 considering all the sacks and acts you see.

Overall I give it 2 thumbs up.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

I have a question for anyone that has seen the movie:

To me, there were essentially two different kinds of skits in the first one. There was the kind where the guys did stupid shit to each other, and there was the kind where the guys did stupid shit to innocent people.

The first was hilarious, the second, not so much. Especially the parts where they went around Japan randomly destroying property in the streets (no wonder Americans have a bad reputation). And when he took a dump in a toilet at the store. I just don't find that kind of thing amusing.

So my question is, how much of each type is there in the new one? That makes all the difference in whether or not I'll see it.

This one was (I believe) all stunts done to each other. I can't think of anything were they damaged other's property or did anything to harm anyone.

There were a few times they did funny stuff in front of random people.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Is it wrong that I have seen Jackass Number 2 three times now?
For those of you who havn't seen it, here is a spoiler for you. Terror Taxi!

Probably NSFW due to language and lots-o-pubes.

Smoking is a combination test for intelligence and resistance to marketing/peer pressure. All smokers have failed at least one of these.