freeflychris

Look what my wonderful girl friend bought me.

you should trade it in for a new rig and like 1000 jumps and BTW id feel like less f a man drining that... after a week your balls are gonna shrivel up... what the hell we gotta know the story behind this, did she just up ad buy it for you on a whim or have you been hinting that thats the car youd like to drive?
Fly it like you stole it

you should trade it in for a new rig and like 1000 jumps and BTW id feel like less f a man drining that... after a week your balls are gonna shrivel up... what the hell we gotta know the story behind this, did she just up ad buy it for you on a whim or have you been hinting that thats the car youd like to drive?

Dude... The guys girl bought him a car...

and a new car to boot...

Obviously he's doing something right... :ph34r::D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Nice car! Don't listen to those that feel that they need a certain type of car or need to spend a certain amount to compensate... Hyundai's are reliable, look sharp and get the job done. What more do you really need in a car? B|

And cheap to run, and it was a gift even better :-)
Just dont go forgetting her birthday or anything like that lol
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Ok... If it was a guy buying me a car, I would wonder what he did wrong or what he was about to do. Hopefully, she didn't buy it as a peace offering, or did she? You got yourself a sugarmomma... Good for you! ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself