kai2k1

Gravity Girl Rocks!!! (again)

I just wanted to say thanks to Bonnie from Gravity Gear for the brand new PD160 reserve i got from the UPS guy today.

Thanks for the timely service ;)

If you ever need gear go through Bonnie, she provides customer service above and beyond what she should.

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

You know. This has been a particularly tough week. You just put a huge smile on my face for the weekend.

Thank you!

But you didn't pick me up and take me down to Endless Summer in SD?!? :P

Today was hard for me too - crashed my car into the middle divider on the way to work after fish-tailing. Still drives fine, but it sucks.

Looking forward to seeing you next week at the Byron Boogie!

Rock on Bonnie!

Bonnie is the best! She wasn't mad when I called her at 615am on the 5th of July to order my Safire 2 because it was in the online stock report. She also runs a kick ass gear store with absolutely top of the line service! Thanks Bonnie!

Nick

PS What made your week so bad? Sorry I am missing the boogie this weekend....

Today was hard for me too - crashed my car into the middle divider on the way to work after fish-tailing. Still drives fine, but it sucks.

Wouldn't have happened if you'd bought a Wings.

Eventually, I will be as cool as all the other Wings owners. Until then, I will continue to proudly jump my soft-housings-old-deathtrap-Talon. :P

Hi Bonnie,

I have one gear experience with you. You are a 100% ethical person in my opinion. More should be like you.

Even if you did desert Oregon for California,

Jerry

PS) Keep smiling :)

I couldn't agree more. I just ordered gear from Bonnie and she was just a pleasure to work with. One of the most honest and trustworthy people out there. She really dose care more about the jumper than making money. She spent lots of time working with me and helping me get the exact thing I wanted. She really went above and beyond.

Thanks Bonnie:)
Fly like a girl