PhreeZone

WFFC 2007 CANCELLED

WFFC was a waste before it moved from Quincy to Rantoul. Yeah, we all had fun... but why pay $60 and deal with the madness of WFFC? Throw a corn cob and you're more likely to hit a 200- (minus) jump wonder than an experienced person who wants to jump @ WFFC.

The cool people to jump with are not at WFFC. Goto another boogie. Summerfest, Couchfreaks, LP, etc....

You sir are entitled to your opinion and we are entitled to think bad thoughts of you for it! (not a personal attack!)

Beth.....Don and the countless others who put the "Show" on for us...........THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that it's not the end of the WFFC.......I had a blast and will attend again if we are lucky enough to have someone go through the logistical nightmare of putting the convention on again in the future.

Thanks for all of your HARD work.....and enjoy your year off!
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

worls record holders like bill von and Wendy Faulkner and on and on and on and on.

Hey, I only missed last year as a LO and I'm already not listed under World Record Holders:P At least I was listed in the WFFC Parachutist ad;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

And you still RAWKK!!!

I'll miss Rantoul this year, but after taking most of last year off, i was looking forward to it.

Looks like the big summer boogie this year is MOAB for me....

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

I went in 1994 and 2004....and still I'm a little sad. But mostly I'm making plans for LP (with hopes of sharing hot sex with you in billvon's trailer).... I'm more concerned for the poor chap whose pleura I violated last night....lol... poor drunk bastard.... I love my job.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I went in 1994 and 2004....and still I'm a little sad. But mostly I'm making plans for LP (with hopes of sharing hot sex with you in billvon's trailer).... I'm more concerned for the poor chap whose pleura I violated last night....lol... poor drunk bastard.... I love my job.

I hope youre not gonna be too noisy in your tent since you wanted to camp next to me. ;)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Your coming ???

You can go jump in the lake

Yes I am.

Wont my CYPRES get wet ?

Not if you're naked.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Your coming ???

Yes I am.

Wont my CYPRES get wet ?

Not if you're naked.

His friends can just grab him and toss him in... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Your coming ???

Yes I am.

Wont my CYPRES get wet ?

Not if you're naked.

His friends can just grab him and toss him in... :D

cool....then I wont have to shower.:)

bozo

PLEEEZE dont tell me you dont have something without a CYPRES to jump...;)

Jeannie girl, that was a joke. As it is, I dont have something "with" a CYPRES to jump. :)

bozo