RkyMtnHigh

40 Who? 40 What?

and 50, too old for me.

Be there in two months, although everyone thinks I'm 38. 50 is a great age. If you led your life right, you have a lot of education, made a lot of lifetime friends (true lifetime friends, not that we'll be friends forever bullshit), made a lot of mistakes, reached a new pinnacle in your career, all the loans are behind ou, prolly have enough money to do what you want and when you want, macaroni & chesse is a choice and not a method of survival, you know the words to three generations of music and with any luck, you'll have a steady diet of pussy and not be looking around corners to see who's watching you spank the monkey... :D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

and 50, too old for me.

Be there in two months, although everyone thinks I'm 38. 50 is a great age. If you led your life right, you have a lot of education, made a lot of lifetime friends (true lifetime frinds, not that we'll be friends forever bullshit), made a lot of mistakes, reached a new pinnacle in your carerr, all the loans are behind ou, prolly have enough money to do what you want and when you want, macaroni & chesse is a choice and not a method of survival, you know the words to three generations of music and with any luck, you'll have a steady diet of pussy and not be looking around corners to see who's watching you spank the monkey... :D

And that there is ALL you need know. The internet is now closed. Everyone here, you've learned and talked about all you need to know. All y'all can go home now.

:D:D:D

Well said, my dear ... well said. ;)
'Shell

Do pigs really love corn?

Yes

City folk:P

I want a pet cow. :)

Now, that was a strange statement... :S:D

And I thought you knew me. :(

I do... And, I have a slew of 'cow stuff' to send you when I take my lazy ass to the post office to mail it off. :S But, a pet cow? My gawd! You already have three kitties!!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

and 50, too old for me.

Be there in two months, although everyone thinks I'm 38. 50 is a great age. If you led your life right, you have a lot of education, made a lot of lifetime friends (true lifetime friends, not that we'll be friends forever bullshit), made a lot of mistakes, reached a new pinnacle in your career, all the loans are behind ou, prolly have enough money to do what you want and when you want, macaroni & chesse is a choice and not a method of survival, you know the words to three generations of music and with any luck, you'll have a steady diet of pussy and not be looking around corners to see who's watching you spank the monkey... :D

You're OLDER than me?! :o

I guess it's not the years but the miles! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Speaking as a guy who grew up with between 40 and 120"pets" are you prepared for the 2 cubic feet per day of OUTPUT :o

PS Rocky I'm 44 + seven days and wish I looked as good and or was married to a honey like you, your hubby is a lucky man
jf

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

Speaking as a guy who grew up with between 40 and 120"pets" are you prepared for the 2 cubic feet per day of OUTPUT :o

PS Rocky I'm 44 + seven days and wish I looked as good and or was married to a honey like you, your hubby is a lucky man
jf

I'm good with a shovel :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo