Brains

Ripstick!

Get kim to take video of you and post it. This i gotta see!!

I would but she is recovering from a serious B-day celebration last night:D That reminds me i gotta go clean the puke off the side of my suburban[:/]:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Get kim to take video of you and post it. This i gotta see!!

I would but she is recovering from a serious B-day celebration last night:D That reminds me i gotta go clean the puke off the side of my suburban[:/]:D:D

How far did she make it after you dropped us off? :P
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

That reminds me i gotta go clean the puke off the side of my suburban[:/]:D:D

Now THAT'S true love! I won't tell you about the time I stupidly drank pomegranate juice after a special and LONG night of partying.

I later rewarded him.;):)B|
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

cool, so does it really carve like a snowboard? Have you bombed any long hills with it?

Yes, it carves much like a snowboard in that all your turns you put more pressure heelside or toeside. The difference is that if you want a tighter turn you can toeside your front foot and heelside your back foot, and yes, it is possible to launch yourself right off the damn thing when you do that too quickly.:D I have not taken it down any large hills to see how wide of a carve it will do and how much it will feel similar to snowboarding.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Damn it sounds super rad! I've done a fair amount of big hill skating with a longboard skateboard, a big World Industries deck and my mates on Sector 9's and stuff. As soon as i read how the rip deck "carves like a snowboard" though i got very excited B| keep me posted when you do finally go hit one. i would imagine with a single wheel you could get very close to the ground while carving :oB|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky