sharimcm

VIBES needed for my father...

I usually ask for nothing from you guys, but I am asking for y'all to send vibes over to San Marcos Hospital where my father is now at. A guy flew through a 4-way stop and t-boned my father in his favorite truck, hitting directly on the driver's side door. The police called my mother this morning, and she was able to get to the scene of the accident as the ambulance was pulling away, but she was not able to speak directly to my dad. At this point, I do not know the extent of his injuries, but will keep y'all posted. Thanks guys. [:/]

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

My mom just called a few minutes ago. She was able to talk to my dad for a few seconds before they took him in to x-ray. He is able to talk (well, my mom said mumble well), has a very painful headache, and he is having problems lifting his left arm and leg. He has said the whole left side of his body hurts from his shoulder down to his foot. He was wearing his seatbelt and was also complaining he felt brusing around where it had tightened.

Witnesses to the accident said the van was going about 35 mph when they impacted my father's truck. The impact was hard enough to make my dad's glasses fly off of his face, jolting my father around, and slightly spinning the truck. The driver of the van said he didn't see the stop sign (it is a 4-way stop mind you), and didn't see my father until it was too late.

Will update more when I find out more information. My mother is at the hospital with him, and I have elected to work from home until my mother tells me he is released or admitted.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Sweetie, I'm sending TONS of VIBES to your father and to you!!! Stay positive and focsued! Virtual hand hold and soft squeeze to you all!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

The driver of the van said he didn't see the stop sign (it is a 4-way stop mind you), and didn't see my father until it was too late.

That van driver needs new glasses. [:/] It all appears to have been an unfortunate accident. I hope your dad pulls through and recovers 100%.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

LATEST UPDATE - :)
My dad is OK!! Well, other than a concussion, hairline collar bone fracture, bumps and bruises, he'll be fine. He's doped up on pain killers, so now is the best time to ask him to borrow some money. ;)

The van that hit him was insured, but the driver had no insurance of his own. The van had been 'borrowed' from a 'friend,' but police are trying to investigate whether or not is was rightfully borrowed and not stolen. Whatever the case, the driver was ticketed, and Farmers will be picking up the medical bills for my dad.

Now, what were you saying about those pain killers;)

Darvocet and Flexiril... At least that's what my mom told me. He called me not too long ago to tell me he was OK... His words were a little slurred, but I at least understood what he was trying to say. :D Well, I think I understood. :S

that's great news! good to know he is fine!
he might just need to rest a little bit!

and yeah.... I think you can wait until tomorrow to ask for some $$$ :P

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

having just gone through a scary situation like that myself - i am really glad yours had a much better turn out - i will keep your father in my thoughts and prayers and hope that he has a speedy recovery
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me