simplyputsi

How come you have so much time...???

Wait, hmmm. Do I know who this is? Or maybe the better question- do I want to know who this is??? :D

I don't know whether you know who Paul is... but I am sure you don't want to know who he is... :ph34r::D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Cause I am stuck in a hellhole right now, and somehow with all the gov't computer restrictions I am still able to access this one site so it keeps me entertained while I have to input everything into the computer.

Oh man! you're working in a VA hospital?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Wait, hmmm. Do I know who this is? Or maybe the better question- do I want to know who this is??? :D

I don't know whether you know who Paul is... but I am sure you don't want to know who he is... :ph34r::D

Oh trust me, she want to know who I am Scotty boy!!

She even said I could blindfold her, which hmmmm I really don't need, cause i'm a hottie, but the anticipation for her would be nice to watch.

mwuahahaha.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Oh trust me, she want to know who I am Scotty boy!!

She even said I could blindfold her, which hmmmm I really don't need, cause i'm a hottie, but the anticipation for her would be nice to watch.

mwuahahaha.

Do you even go to the DZ? :o:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I shouldn't be posting on here since I'm at work most of the time, but what fun is that? This is one of the few websites that hasn't been restricted from our limited access internet, so... When the boss closes his door, dz.com is the first thing I pull up. :o

Damn, kind of sounds like I have an addiction as well... Oh shit, isn't acceptance you have a problem the first step to recovery?? :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I shouldn't be posting on here since I'm at work most of the time, but what fun is that? This is one of the few websites that hasn't been restricted from our limited access internet, so... When the boss closes his door, dz.com is the first thing I pull up. :o

Damn, kind of sounds like I have an addiction as well... Oh shit, isn't acceptance you have a problem the first step to recovery?? :S

Nope, denial. Im not an addict. Its cool. I feel alive...
anyways.
I can quit anytime I want, I just dont want to! B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Do you even go to the DZ? :o:D

What is a DZ?? I only go when the weather is nice, member i'm quarter hippie.

Youre a quater hippie? I'll have to see some papers on that one! :S:D Cuz even a quarter hippie would show their head on the occasional bad weather day.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

uhmm you have 2273 post here????:S

Yup, that is corporate america for you.

That and well I have something to say to just about everything. Cuz I'm a smartass!!!

Hippie, I don't have papers. A year or two ago I'd be there, but this year has not worked out for me. Things get in the way, very nice things;)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Hippie, I don't have papers. A year or two ago I'd be there, but this year has not worked out for me. Things get in the way, very nice things;)

Well if you dont have papers, you dont have the tax deduction. You're only a wannabe hippie! :D
Ive had nice things, nice things get in the way of my skydiving. nice things can wait. :P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Well when nice things have been gone for awhile and you have them again you don't push them aside, specially not these.

Hippies piss me off, as do democrats, :P so I don't wanna be a hippie, it's just I happen to be quarter hippie because of my bad weather no trip to DZ rule. I'm by far not the only one that does this.

At least I jump when it's below 60:o:o:ph34r:

Skymama's #2 stalker -