Deuce

And then the Flyangel humped my leg in front of hundreds.

The previous sequential record was set today however many years ago. I was on the Casa with Kevin and DeBar. We set the old record on the very last jump. It was so funny and cool at the same time. I had planned on taking Guy out when it Fubar'd, but amazingly it didn't.

It was on my list of skydiving things I wanted to accomplish. Get a record. With friends.

Anyhow, while dirt-diving with about a hunnerd-fiddy other aspirants, this crazed redhead charges across the field and humps my leg, bringing the whole process to a halt. My buddies were amazed that I could get anybody, let alone this crazed hottie, to pay my homely self any attention at all.

And Mary has been a very good friend of mine ever since.

The record was a high point. So was meeting Mary, at about the same level. Probably more, since the record has been beaten, but Mary Santangelo is still one of my bestest friends.

Lucky me.

:)

Anyhow, while dirt-diving with about a hunnerd-fiddy other aspirants, this crazed redhead charges across the field and humps my leg, bringing the whole process to a halt. My buddies were amazed that I could get anybody, let alone this crazed hottie, to pay my homely self any attention at all.

And Mary has been a very good friend of mine ever since.

You're welcome. ;)

:ph34r::ph34r: Blame it on the Bytch. She dared me to do it.

Now I've learned my lesson, don't hang out with that gal, she makes you do things you would normally not do, cause we all know what an :) I am.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Now Now Mary don't go blaming the Bytch. I'm sure you asked her first "you dare me to go hump his leg." I have never seen bytch instigate or cause any kind of commotion. Oh, wait I forgot about Prairie and the quad see was trying to run people down with. Go ahead and blame her.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

i think you're ALL a bunch of fucking trouble makers and should really reconsider how you conduct yourselves not be allowed out in public without adequate supervision.

"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

i think you're ALL a bunch of fucking trouble makers and should really reconsider how you conduct yourselves not be allowed out in public without adequate supervision.

Like Arlo is capable of supervising. Geez, like anyone here is capable:P

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

she's only done nice things for me, like flying me into my slot on a 120-way and on a different occasion pointing out someone's trailer to me ;)

tash

mmm - perhaps she's sexist and does nice things for us chicks and only embarrases the boys? :ph34r:

Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

If there isnt a pic it didnt happen!!

If we could just get someone to follow Mary around with a camera 24/7, we'd have a pretty decent reality TV show.

Trust me...SHE has the pictures as that woman takes pics all the time. She even has a few of the two of us, not that we were doing anything or anything like that.:P

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Like Arlo is capable of supervising. Geez, like anyone here is capable:P

I could supervise.:|

Right?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun