skydemon2

Yeah.... Lets celebrate

At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year, the time and date will be 02:03:04 05/06/07. This will never happen again.
Im gonna be in Vegas with strippers and champagne!!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year, the time and date will be 02:03:04 05/06/07. This will never happen again.

Or at least not for a thousand years. Let's ask 'Twardo what the last time was like. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Or at least not for a thousand years. Let's ask 'Twardo what the last time was like. :)
Blues,
Dave

Im sure he has vivid memories of the dark ages....:D
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Blues,
Dave

Now that I think about it, reporting the date that way means it'll happen every hundred years....so he can probably trend the last several. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Im gonna be in Vegas with strippers and champagne!!

Sure it will, it will happen again in June :P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Blues,
Dave

Now that I think about it, reporting the date that way means it'll happen every hundred years....so he can probably trend the last several. :D

Blues,
Dave

It was as it will be...same ole same ole..:P

Back before we invented time, back when we were still teaching the fish to walk...we didn't worry about random goofy number configurations.:S

We were just waiting for a dose of global warming so we could stop eating our water...we jumped rocks for gear, and 'pro packed' with a hammer....and we LIKED IT! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Party now, we are all dead in 2036 anyway!!!

Acutally, according the others it's going to be 2012.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I thought it was the Incans? ;)

It was the Myans, and the were flyin' Aztecs out of a little DZ in Chichen Itza...nice group as a whole, although some didn't have the heart to party much.:|

The should party... The world is ending in five years... I've got a lot of living to do before I die! :o Hell, maybe I'll throw myself out of a plane or something. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

But those are different..... Mine starts with 2!! :)

yes and in june in my part of the world is when it will occur because we write our dates different to many of you lot
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Acutally, according the others it's going to be 2012.

Well ifn we do make it past 2012 we are surely gone in 2036.

That is for all you still here, I'm moving to mars beotches. I can get some serious altitude there without a plane.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

No - that was 1936 . . . we are all part of a computer mainframe program now.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun