FlyinDawg

Did I mention?

so now that it's the next morning... when you get up this afternoon, let us know how your head's doing:D Cheers man:D:D:DB|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

so now that it's the next morning... when you get up this evening, let us know how your head's doing:D Cheers man:D:D:DB|

fixed it. ;)

Hey Billy, go apeshit! B|

Believe it or not, when I turned 21 while in college in Rochester, NY, I went to the food store at 12:01 AM on my birthday and promptly bought a case of beer. The cashier was a nice looking girl. One good look at my ID and she had that knowing smile on her face.

Forget that I looked 12 years old, probably! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I've been buying beer and hitting up clubs since I was 16. No I never looked my age, really still don't. I was just lucky (or unlucky) I guess and knew people.

Have a good hangover!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Believe it or not, when I turned 21 while in college in Rochester, NY, I went to the food store at 12:01 AM on my birthday and promptly bought a case of beer. The cashier was a nice looking girl. One good look at my ID and she had that knowing smile on her face.

Forget that I looked 12 years old, probably! :D

You waited an extra minute? What for? Hell I cheated... Wore my uniform downtown, so I was gettin into the bar all week before I turned 21... plus I looked like I was 28 when I was 17... Now I look 25 apparently, so it's good that I'm looking younger as I get older. I hope it keeps going like that.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

oh, and don't worry, those little curly hairs should show up soon, that way, your girlfriend can make you cut 'em off.:D:P