michalm21

Crosskeys this weekend - where to stay?

Bklyn! Holla! BK South or BK North?

How are you getting there? Drive? What's your budget for hotels/motels?

For the first 3 years I used to just drive back and forth from X-keys to Queens every saturday and sunday. It's not a bad drive. You can do it if money is an issue. I have great driving directions for you too.

Do you have a tent?

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

Did you get my directions?

how will I recognize you?

Hmmm...let's see bald, sexy, strong guy.....just go find the guy that all the women are talking to and crowding around. That'll be me.

I guess, I will see you on sat.

Unfortunately, my friend I will be working the mean streets of NYC, trying to keep the streets safe. Have fun.

Do you freefly or RW? If you're into RW, go see Steve Love, old bald dude, mustache with a green jumpsuit and green rig, better yet go see Cheri Schuch. Cheri (pronouned Sherry) is organizing a 4 way scrambles event. You'll have a blast! Remember, leave early like at about 6am.

Hang out for the after party at Ottley's in the back deck and meet people - look for Bobby Stavola, he's a riot. He talks like he's from Brooklyn, just don't introduce your girlfriend to him. And there will be mucho chicas to talk to. Luckily for you, I won't be there to take them all away. So you may have a chance to meet someone.

I'll let you know when I can make it up there. Then, I'll have to interview you to see if you're cool enough to be called an acquaintence of mine. Have fun and don't forget to tell 'em Superkat sent you - They'll kick you out and Ban you for sure! They might even pie you with dog food too!:D

Blue skies my brother! And don't forget to stay away from the swoop pond! If you need to land off, look for the golf course or the other 10 huge open fields around the area. Study the aerial map!

Alright enough babbling. That's all the free advice you'll get from me. :D Enjoy!

I prob see you there one day, too

Not if I see you first. Just pray that I don't pull you over in manhattan one day. ;)

btw, you work the streets? cop or a hooker?

Sometimes both. [:/] It depends what detail I'm working on. Let's just say my ass hurts both ways. 1. when I'm working as a cop, sitting and driving around in my patrol car, and 2. when I work as a hooker....let's just leave it as that.

good you're no going to be there to take all those chicks away from me

Relish in the moment now my friend. Soon, you'll have no one but horny packers and drunk male skydivers to talk to.

Stay close enough to stay late! Ladies and wenches and pirating sea-farers and jesters will be feasting, the castle is being decorated and the season will kick off in grand style. The moat (erm, well, pool) even has water it already.
Rest Inn is cleaner and a bit less "hourly" in it's clientelle than the Red Carpet. If you have a nice budget, then the Best Western is very close and it's new.

Also, Deptford is not very far away if nothing pans out in W'town.

Come into Square 3 and say "hey" to me!

People actually leave dropzones on saturday nights? I mean I guess I can understand if you are looking for some place private but not everyone can be that lucky.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka