sundevil777

Bluetooth earpiece - why do people keep them in their ear at all times?

Is it just wanting to look cool - hey everybody look at me I'm a high-tech savvy person?

I would think it very irritating to keep it in your ear for such long periods of time, same as headphones for MP3 players. Do the microphones work well, being so far from the mouth? Is that part of the reason they talk so loud?

I don't have a cell phone anymore.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Twatwaffles? :D

Where did that come from? Is it just a random combination of words from different columns, like column A is slang genital body parts, column B is food items? :D It is good to have new word combinations to use for insults.

People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

i agree. like the average conversation with the average person is actually that important that you must be ready for it at ALL times...

i still have a cell phone, but it gets turned off...alot.

Yeah, here's the mind-numbing drivel coming from 99% of all BlueTeethers:

"Hey--what's up?"
"Yeah, I'm here" [insert location]
"I'll call you when I get there" [insert location]
"Where you at?"
"What are you guys doing there?" [insert location]

Meanwhile, these neophiliac dorks go through life like a 3 Stooges skit as the rest of the world swerves and slams on their brakes for these oblivious tools who stagger through [insert location] talking to themselves like street people without a shopping cart. [:/]
Oooops, gotta go--I have to get this call . . . . :S

I have one for when Im driving, people who wear them all the time are dorks... :P

Guess I'm a dork than :D

I pretty much have to where one all the time; I'm either driving or walking......it can get kinda tricky when you're trying to use your phone when you have a set of crutches. Yeah, this dork has a perfect excuse :P

and yes, I hate how it looks and having it in my ear all the time
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Guess I'm a dork than

To thine own self be true :D

Also, it should be "then" instead of "than", and "wear" instead of "where". :)

Also, it should be "then" instead of "than", and "wear" instead of "where". :)

Details, details... :P

Being grammatically correct is one of my pet peeves, tonight however, I;m so tired though I could barely see straight. Hell, I don't know how I drove home without hitting a tree or two. Definitely going back to a 40-hour work week starting Monday.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Resistence is futile....they have joined the Brog Collective

Jene i'm disappointed.. you've been around long enough to recall the "Metal Men" from Dr. Who....

Twatwaffles? [Laugh]

Where did that come from? Is it just a random combination of words from different columns, like column A is slang genital body parts, column B is food items? [Laugh]

Hey! Don't insult da yoof lingo you cockbagel!>:(

:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Resistence is futile....they have joined the Brog Collective

Jene i'm disappointed.. you've been around long enough to recall the "Metal Men" from Dr. Who....

They said, "Resistance is useless." Same as the Vogons from Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Douglas Adams wrote the Guide and I believe some of Dr. Who

Twatwaffles? [Laugh]

Where did that come from? Is it just a random combination of words from different columns, like column A is slang genital body parts, column B is food items? [Laugh]

Hey! Don't insult da yoof lingo you cockbagel!>:(

:P

Chicken McFuckNuggets!
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

OK serious answer. I'm not a cell phone junkie, but I do have one, and I have a BlueTooth earpiece. I don't use the earpiece all that often, but when I do charge it and turn it on, it might as well stay in my ear. It's a pain to dig for it if my phone does ring, and its also a pain to switch back and forth. If I'm using my bluetooth, it because I need a hands free device for some reason- like I'm driving and/or expecting a call or calls that I don't want to miss.

Like I said, I rarely use mine but the sound quality and reception is really good.

Oh, and this is pre BlueTooth, but I used to have a Nokia phone and I really needed to use the hands free ear piece/ mic just to hear calls. I felt like an idiot walking around like that, but the phone was so crappy that was the only way I could really use it!

They are intelligence corks.. Keeps the seriously demented from loosing any further brain capacity onto their shoulder pads. It's not pathetic, it's an illness. Feel sorry for them. They need our help.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I have a bluetooth and I used to use only when I was in my car. It never seemed to work all that well so I put it up. Then I couldn't remember where I put it. That was about a year ago. I just found it today it.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly