NoRules

I quit!!!!!!!!!

Yay!

Cool!

I did that a year and a half ago.

I was unemployed for half a year, and then found a new job.

My income and happiness increased a lot. A really good decision.

I hope it turns out good for you too!

B|

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

My son tells me (and then laughs hysterically) that I should quit my job and "just be an artist" or "drive a school bus" or "coach little league" or some other such silliness.

So ya' got something else lined up???? Or is it Ramen noodles time....lol. Enjoy your freedom!

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Travel, travel, travel B|

I just bought a one way ticket to the Caribbean for tonight... when I get sick of the beach I'll come back to New York for a couple of weeks to pack up and move out and then my tour around the world begins :)
Right now I've got Argentina, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Austria, India, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Singapore, and New Zealand lined up for the next 6 months or so.

After that... well... I'll cross that bridge when I get to it B|

So yeah, if anyone is going to be in any of the places I just mentioned, let me know!!

~ * Life Has No Rules * ~

I just bought a one way ticket to the Caribbean for tonight... when I get sick of the beach I'll come back to New York for a couple of weeks to pack up and move out and then my tour around the world begins :)
Right now I've got Argentina, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Austria, India, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Singapore, and New Zealand lined up for the next 6 months or so.

So yeah, if anyone is going to be in any of the places I just mentioned, let me know!!

Just won the lottery, eh? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I just bought a one way ticket to the Caribbean for tonight...

It must be nice to just quit your job and spend thousands upon thousands of dollars to go wherever you want. >:(
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Isn't it just the best thing in the world telling those guys to take a hike?

Too bad you didn't start your trip by heading north for a bit, I've been free for about a month now. We could pester Doorboy and then all jump this weekend.

If I'm still free when you get back from the carribean, come visit!!! I'm thinking it'll still be a little while before I hop back onto the Street.

and in case I didn't get my point across before...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sounds like a blast.....I myself am headed to fiji on saturday - only a two week stent but it gets me out of here ;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!