Slappie

Heroes! <-- doH!

Mmmmmm . . . that must be some new sponsored form of Oreos. :ph34r:

Hahaha! I was just gonna say that! Oreos with special regenerating powers! Take a bite - it grows back! :D

Slappie, I'm stoked too. I like that show. :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Yeah...I'm excited too. :)
Unfortunately, it comes on when another one of my shows is still on. And then there's something I wanted to tape on the Discovery Channel. Sucks because I only have one tv and one vcr. [:/]

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Clicky

There! Fixed it for ya'! ;)

Obviously by looking at the spelling Heroes, it's not a USA thing. I can watch repeats of most shows on line the next day...but it's not the same. Thanks for the help, though. :)
Nina

Ok, since someone reminded me, I came back to look at this.

And still . . . WHAT??? :D:D:D

You mean "Hiros"?

How do you spell Heroes? Is it Hereos? or Heroes?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I spell it "Heroes". But I also don't know the difference between "since" and "sense". :D

But it definitely ain't "hereos" or "hiros". The only other option is "Heros", which I kinda like.

I need a Monster.

It was a typo on my part, I spelt it HerEos when I really meant Heroes... So someone is trying to get you to rag on me for a fucking typo. :|

BTW, "Heros" is wrong as well.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Waaaaaaaaaaaait a minute . . . you mean someone's controlling me and I don't know it?

Holy shit! What are these strings coming out of my hands and feet?! And whose hand is up my ass moving my mouth?!

(Psssst. I wasn't ragging on you. I'm trying to figure out what Boinky was talking about. :P I ragged on you yesterday. :ph34r:)

So who watched last night? If you are as confused as I am then I know you watched it. I've got some ideas floating around. But WOW!

I'm so glad to see Peter becomes a badass! Up until last night he's been such a pussy. The alternate reality with Sylar becoming Nathan.. wow just wow!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to next week.

(Boinky shakes head sadly) Slappie, Slappie, Slappie. [:/]

Heroes.

Yup...there's a lot of stuff going on right now. They had a little season finale' thing in the local paper where the producers insinuated that some of the current cast might not be in next year's show. Ruh-roh! :o

Nina

HEREOS HEREOS!HEREOS HEREOS!HEREOS HEREOS!HEREOS HEREOS!HEREOS HEREOS!HEREOS HEREOS!HEREOS HEREOS!HEREOS HEREOS!HEREOS HEREOS!HEREOS HEREOS!HEREOS HEREOS!HEREOS HEREOS!

muahahahahaaa