SpeedRacer

What do your cats do when you're not paying attention to them?

My youngest likes to SCREAM.... we're not talking a loud meow, we're talking SCREAM! It's really fucking annoying, and at times I've seriously considered having his vocal's removed, or having him shipped to TX.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

My youngest likes to SCREAM.... we're not talking a loud meow, we're talking SCREAM! It's really fucking annoying, and at times I've seriously considered having his vocal's removed, or having him shipped to TX.

g

Siamese?
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Fullbred! :D

g

Shoulda gotten a Snowshoe. Siamese looks w/no whiny voice... :) Does he have the kink in his tail? I like hanging stuff (Xmas ornaments, etc) off it--friend has a Pedigree Wedgehead Siamese :)

g

Shoulda gotten a Snowshoe. Siamese looks w/no whiny voice... :) Does he have the kink in his tail? I like hanging stuff (Xmas ornaments, etc) off it--friend has a Pedigree Wedgehead Siamese :)

I have never lived with a Siamese, but Cookie is rather chatty for being a Snowshoe, which are apparently so quiet. Mind you he doesn't scream, just has a very expressive squeak letting me know that he isn't happy with somethings or that he is happy with other things when it sort of interfers with his purring:D. Biscuit is a proper neutered tom - lying around sleeping all day and night until there is more food in the bowl.

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Yup, got the kink... he's also dumb as a fucking rock - too much in-breading (Chocolate Linx Point).

He's really only started the screaming within the past year - always had a loud meow, but the screaming is getting out of control. We're trying to re-inforce good meow's with love to break him of it.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

g

I have never lived with a Siamese, but Cookie is rather chatty for being a Snowshoe, which are apparently so quiet. Mind you he doesn't scream, just has a very expressive squeak letting me know that he isn't happy with somethings or that he is happy with other things when it sort of interfers with his purring:D. Biscuit is a proper neutered tom - lying around sleeping all day and night until there is more food in the bowl.

tash

I gotta brag on my girl...

Yup, got the kink... he's also dumb as a fucking rock - too much in-breading (Chocolate Linx Point).

He's really only started the screaming within the past year - always had a loud meow, but the screaming is getting out of control. We're trying to re-inforce good meow's with love to break him of it.

g

Squirt gun works wonders...

How are they settling into the new place?

They both seem very calm.... much calmer than I expected. B|

g
OMG, is she okay?

What does my fiancee's cat do??!!!

He just did it.

He dropped one of the biggest, make you wanna puke SHITS that you've ever been near........ yep, he knows exactly what to do:o

I....have....NEVER smelled something as vile in my life.B| Opened every window.

My 14 year old, neutered male cat goes into my daughter's room, grabs a stuffed animal and drags it to the living room. There he proceeds to have what we call "dates," he humps the poor stuffed animals. For a while it was always a white cat stuffed animal, but lately he has been less picky. If we catch him doing this, he is usually howling and his penis is sticking out.

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

Working in the Er you hear stories....lots of stories.... once heard about a guy who had just gotten out of the shower and his wife and pulled him into the kitchen to look at the sink. He toweled himself off quickly and went in without any clothes on - bent over and was looking at the pipes under the sink when their kitten decided that he liked the dangly balls that were right there. Yep you guessed it, the cat jumped and played with the guys balls as he was bent over.....giving him such a startle that he jumped up and knocked himself out cold. Wife had to call EMS because he was bleeding all over the place and naked to boot. Ended up in the ER naked, with a laceration, a concussion and some claw marks where they should never be:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

One of mine developed this trick when he was a kitten, and it's still his favourite: he gets the phone receiver cord in his mouth and then bungees off the table with it. Can't ignore that because not only is he damaging the cable, but also now the phone's off the hook.

This bugs the hell out of me - which of course is the point - but I still can't help laughing because he'll only do it when I'm watching. If I'm turned away and look at him out of the corner of my eye, I can see him looking at me waiting for his opportunity.

I don't have a cat, but my sister's cats pushed the laptop computer off the table so the hard drive broke.

I used to work in a computer shop that also repaired computers, and discovered that this happens from time to time.

Cats apparently like knocking over laptops.
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Cats apparently like knocking over laptops.

Cats like knocking just about anything down. In the past week, my cat has knocked down a lit candle with lots of red wax, a full glass of water with lots of ice, my conditioner bottle that was closed thankfully, my digital camera (gives me an excuse to get another one), and she will remove the cell phone off my night stand sometime while I am sleeping so that when the alarm goes off, I have to get up to turn it off. :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Biscuit also likes my nail file. Whenever I'm doing my nails I need to keep a very close eye on it while doing the clipping bit so he doesn't run off with it. I now do my nails in stages so that the nail file is only in reach when actually bein used :D.

tash

ps - for some reason I can only capture the evil eyes on camera, never see them for real must be invisible to the naked eye - true sign of the devil lurking :o

Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe