RALFFERS

The MOTHER of All Dilemas ;-(

Ok, so I've been itching to go skydiving for God knows how long and it looks like I could finally do it this weekend (ran into some money unexpectedly) However, with unexpected mony, come unexpected expences. Nothing would make me happier than to go jump this weekend for the first time, to get the feeling before starting AFF later this season. However, my GPS also got F.U.B.A.R. earlier this week. Although the GPS may seem like something that's unnecessary, in my case it's really not. I'm a moran, an idiot, a regular putz when it comes to directions. Directionally challanged even... Really, you tell me to go East or West, and I ask do I tearn Left or right?... What would you do?
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Your on a skydiving site what do you think people will say?......buy a map, ditch the GPS and go jump!

Enough said.......... :)
I can't wait till Saturday!!! B|

Your on a skydiving site what do you think people will say?/reply]

Stupid question... Like I said...I'm a putz :S:)

Your on a skydiving site what do you think people will say?......buy a map, ditch the GPS and go jump!

Well put! Now go jump you silly man! :ph34r:
"A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~

If you're coming up with lame excuses like this before your first jump you don't really want to be a skydiver.:D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

If you're coming up with lame excuses like this before your first jump you don't really want to be a skydiver.:D

AAAAAAAAAh........no,,,,,,I'll tell ya what I am afraid of though lol, the bonfire aftermath :D I will not forget Easter weekend for as long as I live :ph34r: Great fun!

Go and play golf:|

And put on some wird shorts, a shirt that doresn't mach? and make a jackass of myself. No thnks ;) Sqeak, this post was at least halfway joking; of course I'm gonna go jump if I have the the opportunity to....

And put on some wird shorts, a shirt that doresn't mach? and make a jackass of myself. No thnks ;) Sqeak, this post was at least halfway joking; of course I'm gonna go jump if I have the the opportunity to....
Half way serious to way to far,Click here:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Half way serious to way to far,Click here:|

Jesus, I had no idea I'd offend anyone...wow, from now on I'm gonna be careful what I post on here. Sending out bad vibes is not my thing

Dont mind squeak.. he gets that way when he wears women's underwear.. and it is tuesday after all.. ;)
:S:D

I'm still waiting on your Panties you promised to send>:(:P

Rafflers I do not care one way or other if you skydive or golf or whatever else you want to do, you didnt offend me in the slightest. For you to offend me 2 things would need to happen
1. You would need to actually know me in person
2. I would have to care about your opinion

You qualify on neither front:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hope you can find your wya to wherever the hell your going:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You're going to need to work on finding your way back from up above, so start practicing those skills now. Unless you can figure out a way for the GPS to talk you back to the DZ.

I am directionally challenged, so much so that I no longer consider myself lost, I'm just taking the scenic route. Time after time.

You do get better, but it's hilarious, me deciding to skydive when I can't find my way out of a paper bag--good luck with that!!!;)

I am directionally challenged, so much so that I no longer consider myself lost, I'm just taking the scenic route. Time after time.

You do get better, but it's hilarious, me deciding to skydive when I can't find my way out of a paper bag--good luck with that!!!;)

LMAO! :D Thats amongst the funniest statements I've heard in a while. Thanks, for a moment that I had a horrible day at work.

My reservation is for this Sunday and I can't wait. Next step....work my ass off so I can get through AFF in one season, if not faster.