normiss

Weekend numbers 4/28+29/2007

700 - at least the amount of miles I drove this weekend

1 day late arriving at the DZ b/c we got distracted at a friends house, and fell to drinking.

3 great skydives with some awsome friends.

1 ash dive watched from the ground.

1 Epic night. Even the locals though we were crazy.

45 minutes it took to get the on the right road to get us home!

1 awsome Dinner and movie with friends at Kittys house!

B|

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

:),4,0

4 rw jumps including Janine and Rabbits birthday jump (how can you not have fun with that bunch of assholes)
got Randy to jump without a tandem student attached and he even remembered how to skydive

finished my accuracy for pro rating yahoo
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

0:0:2

Took the static line FJC on saturday but unfortunatley as soon as the class ended the winds kicked up. Myself, the JM, and another student were on jumprun with the door of the 182 about to be opened when the DZO radioed up to bring us down because the load before was getting pounded by winds. Sat around util close to sunset waiting for them die down but they didn't. The DZO was fucking wayyy nice about it and insisted I be on the 1st load the next day.

Showed up around 10am on Sunday and got on that first load. Got in 2 static lines with good climbout and arch, and so got cleared for the dummy ripcord pulls for next time. B| I learned a shitload about skydiving in the past 2 days.

Can't hurt it now... ;) : 0 : 0

Spent the weekend doing house work.

Started by mowing the grass and then cut down some trees and bushes in the yard. Painted the baby's room. Started installing new interior doors. Pressure washed the deck. Went and looked at baby furniture. Got the gixxer cleaned up and ready to ride. B|

See everone at The Farm this weekend for the CPC event! :)

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

0 : 4 : 1

Beautiful weekend at SDC! :)
As far as that goes, I guess the good thing is I learned that I can land in someone's front yard.

I have never wanted to be on load 1, because I don't want to be a human wind-drift indicator. But since we were weathered out on Saturday, I went for it. Well guess what? I landed out! Sure, the winds on the ground were fine. But the uppers were HAULING ASS. The pilot had taken jump run too far south, so some of us ended up over the river and trees. I was able to get clear of the trees, but then all I had to land in was someones front yard. Fortunately for me, I made it to the front yard. For one of my friends, they weren't so lucky. She landed in the back yard, which is a very steep slope down to the river. She ended up breaking her pelvis. (Heel fast, my friend. [:/])

Of course, right after this load they changed jump run to be due west and made an announcement to not fly east of the runway. I don't like being a human wind-drift indicator. :|

At least I did it safely. It sure got the adreneline going because I had a small area between trees, a road, and a flagpole to land. But I was proud of myself because I landed right where I wanted to. :)
After that eventful start to the day, got 3 more in with my awesome teammates. We had a blast and improved with each dive, so it was an awesome time. B|

"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

:o:o:o:4:1

landed out this weekend - twice[:/]....but learned a lot in the process of it all.

Thats funny!!!

I got fucked on the second load of the day too.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Note to self check spot before leaving aircraft.:S

Thanks for trying to pick us up!!B|B|B|
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

:)
I flew a Cessna 172 to Davis from San Jose on Saturday with flygirl1 and did some jumping and then flew home that night. I did some good freeflying and a Mr. Bill with hjumper33 that celebrated his 300th. He held on from 13k to around 7k. His camera turned off during the exit, but we got outside video of the opening as proof that it actually worked. After he let go, at around 3k I saw something purple over the runway. As it got closer, I realized it was a balloon and I spiraled down to try to catch it. I hit it with my left hand as it passed by. That part wasn't on video though so it never happened;), but I thought it was cool that I could actually hit it.

On Sunday we drove out to Byron. I tried out a Mamba 132 for a couple jumps and watched some of the CPC. I had a great head down jump where I actually spocked someone, did a hand to hand dock, then some cool sit docks, and it made for some sweet video. We may have been sliding around the sky a bit, but it was really fun and better than I usually do. I did some more fun freefly jumps, a coach jump, and a couple tracking jumps.

:o:o:o:4:1

landed out this weekend - twice[:/]....but learned a lot in the process of it all.

Thats funny!!!

I got fucked on the second load of the day too.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Note to self check spot before leaving aircraft.:S

Thanks for trying to pick us up!!B|B|B|

Yeah, landed out on that first jump on saturday and then again on sunday - winds kicked up from 14 to 22 by the time we left the plane on sunday - unfortunately they weren't able to radio us to let us know otherwise I would have flown the plane down - but it worked out and I didn't have to owe beer again:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!