freeflychris

What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought a french car. I could build one out of lego that would be more reliable. I tired turning the fans on today and the knob came of in my hand.

Peugot, eh?

Nah, probably a renault...:D

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

Pffft we stayed up past 10!

I worked a 12 hour nightshift, went fucking jumping, went on a bender til the early hours... made it home for a couple of hours sleep and went to the DZ again.

Then because i was still drunk i made him speed and he got a ticket :D:D:D:D:D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Pffft we stayed up past 10!

I worked a 12 hour nightshift, went fucking jumping, went on a bender til the early hours... made it home for a couple of hours sleep and went to the DZ again.

Then because i was still drunk i made him speed and he got a ticket :D:D:D:D:D

Thats amazing you got Scoop to stay up! :D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

I've done so many stupid things, I don't even know where to Begin; there are catogories chalked full of incidents. What sticks out in my head at the moment is the time I outran a cop (yes, it is possible although I wouldn't recommend it.) This was 7 years ago, when I first got my license (it is beyonnd how I haven't lost it since) I remember it being 2:00 AM, and I was doing between 75-80 MPH down a main street...I than proceeded to then pull I left turn into a side street, flip the car around and park to wait for a friend I was picking up. About 15-20 seconds after I parked I see a cop speeding after someone, but instead of pulling a left, he/she pulled a right and went the other way. Seening that it was 2:00 AM and no one but me on the road, he must have been chasing me. Thing is, I didn't even know it; as God is my witness I swear I didn't see any flashing lights in my rear view mirror. Many times since than I thought about that (and many other nights) and realized how stupid I was; to hell if I killed myself, but I could of killed someone else. Wen I think back on my life it really is beyond me why I'm still here. Much older and hopefully wiser, I still am a thrill seeker (hence the interest in skydiving), but much more level-headed and safe agbout all I do nowadays

I let a good woman get away.

Been there, done that brother; I had so many opportunities that had I played my cards right I could have had a family by now. However, I live my life with no regrets (try to anyway) and look to tomorrow.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

145mph in a 55mph zone, past a cop.

What the hell were you driving?? The fastest I got up to was 130......in a 94, 4 cylinder chevy caviler Z24 :P (had 1'st stage turbine in it though)...I learned this later, after wondering how on God's green earth I got THAT piece of shit up to that speed

Oh yeah, did the cop stop you?

as for trusting people.....yo develop a sixth sense after a while

What the hell were you driving?? The fastest I got up to was 130......in a 94, 4 cylinder chevy caviler Z24 :P (had 1'st stage turbine in it though)...I learned this later, after wondering how on God's green earth I got THAT piece of shit up to that speed

A far-from-stock VW Jetta. I pulled over, was arrested at gunpoint. Long day.
cavete terrae.

[Long day.

Just one?... :S:P

24 hours of sitting around reading various books in a county jail in Nebraska. Hoo-fucking-rah.

Could of been worse....you could of met Baba :o

[Long day.

Just one?... :S:P

24 hours of sitting around reading various books in a county jail in Nebraska. Hoo-fucking-rah.

Could of been worse....you could of met Baba :o

I had about 6 inches of height and probably 65 pounds on the next biggest guy there. I wasn't worried :D
cavete terrae.

A far-from-stock VW Jetta. I pulled over, was arrested at gunpoint. Long day.

My stock 1991 Mustang goes 140mph. Personnaly, I don't go that fast in it but my best friend has pegged the speedo twice and it goes to 140mph. Wanna go for a ride? Hee-hee.
If you can't live without me, why aren't you dead already?

I took an MR2 Spyder 4 cyl, rear engine sports car convertible at least 130 mph on a long straight stretch of highway, then coasted through a curve. Was still bleeding speed off when I passed a cop hidden around the curve. He popped me for 91 mph in a 65 zone. I didn't have the heart to tell him how fast I was going a mile back. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban