kelel01

I am so mean to telemarketers . . .

I always let them go ALL THE WAY through their spiel (I mean, I'm at work and getting paid for it, so why the hell not), and THEN I tell them I'm not interested. I derive a great amount of entertainment from that. :D

No.... mean is when you let them say their entire piece, THEN you give them a good old BLAST from the hand-held foghorn (first plugging your ears up).

>:(>:(>:(

I did it the old fashioned way once... I screamed my head off into the receiver. :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

There's a comedian named Tom Mabe that has a lot of fun with telemarketers. If you get a chance to hear any of his stuff it's worth the listen.
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

Yeah, I can see how listening to telemarketers ramble on can get annoying . . . to you. :ph34r:

The phone flasher kept on flashing around dinner time almost every day and I got annoyed because every time I answered on the TTY, I never got an answer via TTY or relay. It was ALWAYS a voice call. THOSE are the telemarketers. :D

So that day I got fed up, I picked up the receiver and held it up to my hearing aid, and I could hear the fucktard blabbing on and on, and I couldn't understand one word, not that I cared anyway. Then: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We are on the do not call list but still get them so we lay the phone down until they hang up and then we call them back:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I'd hate to hear what ya'll would say or do to the kid selling newspapers.[:/]

Haha, thats pretty funny, considering I am at work as a telemarketer selling newspapers at the moment(Not kidding either) :P!!!After 9 months of this job I think I have heard them all! The funny thing is I cant stand telemarketers either, I just cant beat the comission for how easy the work is;)