lauras

Fantastic tunnel 4-way by 10-14 year olds

This has also been posted in the tunnel forum but it might get a bit more attention here...hopefully that's within the rules?!

When watching the final video, pay special attention to the outside center (black with red grips & back). She's a 13 year old holding her own with world class competitors. AMAZING!

http://skyleague.com/pages/news/showArticles.php?story=712

When watching the final video, pay special attention to the outside center (black with red grips & back). She's a 13 year old holding her own with world class competitors. AMAZING!

Awesome! :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

That is OUTSTANDING:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

thanks for cross posting that, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

That was awesome! I wish I had started tunnel training at 14! (of course back then windtunnels were made of rock,straw, and mud:S)

They must make some good $$ babysitting to be able to pay for all that tunnel time and those cool tonysuits!!

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

Good for them. I may be jelous that I never got anything cool like that from my parents as a kid; but that doesn't change the fact that those kids are bad ass flyers! :D

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P