skinnyshrek

So, what you all doing this week-end?

working from 6:30 AM saturday to 1 AM sunday morning, then back up and working at 6:30 AM sunday morning till 5:30 PM
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'M GOING TO NY!!
[RED]I'M GOING TO TIMES SQUARE![/RED]
[BLUE]I'LL BE IN MANHATTAN!!![/BLUE]
[GREEN]I'M GOING TO THE BALLGAME AT YANKEE STADIUM!!![/GREEN]
[ORANGE]I'M GOING TO NYC!!![/ORANGE]

B|B|B|

I'm kinda excited. :$ The last time I was on the east coast was prolly 14 years ago in army training and it wasn't NEARLY as fun as this is gonna be...B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

If I drank, I'd be drinking RIGHT NOW, behind my desk.

But since I don't, I'm just sitting here banging my head on my keyboard. Maybe I'll just pick up my keyboard and bang it on my head instead. Probably take less effort.

Just rub one out. :ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

But since I don't, I'm just sitting here banging my head on my keyboard. Maybe I'll just pick up my keyboard and bang it on my head instead. Probably take less effort.

ummm kelly, is there something you want to tell us??
Skymama's #2 stalker -

ummm kelly, is there something you want to tell us??
Girls can rub themselves too. ;) She can just hump one of the desk legs. :D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

This weekend? lets see...

fix the lawn mower
mow the grass
wash the car's
clean the house
power wash the back deck
grocery shopping
fix the leaking faucet in the master bath
clean the garage

Oh screw all that, I'm going jumping :P

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Taking a week...Driving from Paris to Rome.B|

Texas to Georgia? :D You should be able to do that in less than a week.:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Taking a week...Driving from Paris to Rome.B|

Texas to Georgia? :D You should be able to do that in less than a week.:P

Actually Google Earth 'says' it's only about 14 hours...but not goin straight through, stopping over night in Grenoble France, then stopping everywhere in Italy we missed last time.:S

The problem is....the countries I can drive in, seem to be getting fewer and fewer every time we go over.:ph34r:

Wonder if they have a statute of limitations on haulin' ass over there...if not, gonna have to REALLY buck up and pay some fines one of these days! :|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I'm flying up to Centralia, WA with Brianfry713 and my friend Jake to pick up my new furry family member, a female lilac point Siamese kitten. This will be my longest X-country so far. I'm going to make a slight diversion on the way up to fly over Crater lake and we are going to fly down the coast on the way home:)
Here is a pic of her taken a few weeks ago. She is the one on the left:)

Fly like a girl

Name?

I'm not quite sure yet. The breeder has been calling her Snowy and I kind of like that since it reminds me of a pony I had growing up. I was also thinking of calling her Slider or Katana since my boyfriend wanted something skydiving related or maybe Pilot since she will be flying with me quite a bit but, I want to see her in person before I make my final decision.
Fly like a girl

Name?

I'm not quite sure yet. The breeder has been calling her Snowy and I kind of like that since it reminds me of a pony I had growing up. I was also thinking of calling her Slider or Katana since my boyfriend wanted something skydiving related or maybe Pilot since she will be flying with me quite a bit but, I want to see her in person before I make my final decision.

Since she'll be your copilot, call her "Amelia" or "Sally" (i.e. Sally Ride).

I always liked using names from legends for animals.

Loki
Persephone
Orpheus
Hades
Demeter
Hera
Athena

Or, "Cat" in different languages: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/catin60languages.html
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

I am headed down to the Bay Area for the weekend. I taking my grandma home and my family is getting together for my uncles 97th Bday on Saturday night.

Take them for tandems at skydive san fran (near clearlake) It's a great view.

I'm flying up to Centralia, WA with Brianfry713 and my friend Jake to pick up my new furry family member, a female lilac point Siamese kitten. This will be my longest X-country so far. I'm going to make a slight diversion on the way up to fly over Crater lake and we are going to fly down the coast on the way home:)
Here is a pic of her taken a few weeks ago. She is the one on the left:)

Crater Lake is spectacular. Jump out of the plane and land in the prarie, then hitch a ride to the rim. You'll love it (if you don't get arrested or somethin')

I'M GOING TO JUMPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! haven't jumped from a beech 99 yet, so want to experience that. then going to get really cool t-shirts made with provacative stuff in reference to my boobies. then get a re-pack, and jump at yet another cali dz. I'm so going to be exhausted for work monday.

Jumping for the first time :)
14,500 ft........that sounds orgasmic ;)

woo hoo!! Have a fantastic time!! Are you doing AFF or a tandem?

Either way, congrats!:)

This will be my first tandem, but I'm very much looking forward to going through AFF this season. B|
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

So much to do. There is the big fight. I will be hosting it in the camper so book your seats. A CPC event with a shit load of spectators i believe. So i guess it will be a demo:D
Anyways, if anyone wants to work i believe hans needs a tandem instructor to help with the tandems.

Next week-end i may be in the gulf fishing. Cooking up what we catch that night. If anyone wants to come shoot me a pm

I think I'm going to be a little tied up this weekend.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I wanna jump.. and work on schoolwork.:S

Damn this crap Seattle weather.. I want to jump this afternoon sooo bad.. but I don't think we'll have the altitude for tandems. And alls I wanna do now is jump with tandems and work on video.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham