Glitch

Salvia

jesus be careful with that shit, it unravelled my mind more than i reallised(i went a bit overboard with it). people who say it is worthless, well they probably didnt smoke it properly because its far from worthless. i know people who do acid who are scared of salvia's intensity.

in all honesty, salvia should be made illegal and viewed on par with shrooms and acid because its way up there in terms of hallucinegics ....but it isnt addictive or lethal (cant OD) and actually has a negative effect on your endorphins rather than positive so most people get a "i dont like it" reaction.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

One of the biggest reason why a lot of people say it's worthless is b/c they didn't "smoke it right". Yes there is a right way to do it. The active ingredient in the sage relative is only released by a very intense/hot flame. One of those small butane torch lighters w/ the blue flame is perfect. That's why more times than none, it should be smoked out of a water bong to cool the smoke down before inhalation. Another thing is the difference in smoking leaves and extract. Extract is a mixture of the leaves and the resin, the pure salvia. You can get all the way up to 20x, which is 20 times more powerful than the regular leaves. I stick to the 5x-8x range, b/c that's all i need. 9x is my limit to where i START to hallucinate. Hope this helped/helps.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

in all honesty, salvia should be made illegal and viewed on par with shrooms and acid because its way up there in terms of hallucinegics ....but it isnt addictive or lethal (cant OD) and actually has a negative effect on your endorphins rather than positive so most people get a "i dont like it" reaction.

I beg to differ. Mushrooms should not only be made legal but they should be mandatory when people turn sixteen.
This ad space for sale.

One of the biggest reason why a lot of people say it's worthless is b/c they didn't "smoke it right". Yes there is a right way to do it. The active ingredient in the sage relative is only released by a very intense/hot flame. One of those small butane torch lighters w/ the blue flame is perfect. That's why more times than none, it should be smoked out of a water bong to cool the smoke down before inhalation. Another thing is the difference in smoking leaves and extract. Extract is a mixture of the leaves and the resin, the pure salvia. You can get all the way up to 20x, which is 20 times more powerful than the regular leaves. I stick to the 5x-8x range, b/c that's all i need. 9x is my limit to where i START to hallucinate. Hope this helped/helps.

No, I smoked it right. I bought 10x extract. I felt the salvia high. It's a waste of a drug, because that's just what it is. Salvia's great for people who want to have this "great mindblowing trip" for ten minutes. All it does is really make you stupid for ten minutes.

Unlike mushrooms or acid or what not which are beautiful drugs.
This ad space for sale.

I first tried it this past autumn and had my mind blown away. After a couple more times I put the stuff away because even though it was good, I just didn't want to do it again, or at least not for the time being. A few months later my brother was in town, and being that he is a hippy, I felt it was my duty to introduce him to salvia. We smoked a bowl and he said the room all of a sudden started to be formed by french soldiers marching in in rows, building the room we were in. I on the other hand had some mild hallucinations looking at a clock. My bro said his trip was every bit as strong, and mind blowing as acid. He was orignally a sceptic, but he was convinced that the stuff really does do wonders.

I myself have had a few really awe inspiring trips from salvia including seeing the whole universe around me and the scale of it all while laying in bed, talking to "lady salvia" (a non-physical entity many say they feel a certain connection to while on salvia) in the form of a bump on a blue wall.

Salvia can be pretty amazing, but a number of factors have to be just right. I've had it be anywhere from a great trip, to a mild "high" feeling. If you have good salvia, are expecting it to work (not naysaying while its coming on, that will almost always make nothing happen), are in a good mood, in a quiet and dark room, and maybe most importantly are with the right people, you can have some great experiences with it. I've still got an almost full 1g tub of it around somewhere, I might give it a go sometime soon.
Less talking, more flying.

Haha, dude, did you here they are putting something in cow food to reduce the amount of wild "schrooms" that you obtain through the old method. Not big into schrooms, so I really don't know the rest about that. I enjoy salvia, only b/c it's legal and quite frankly, I get more'n a 10 minute stupidity high...
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!