swedishcelt

Needs.

Now, why don't the single men ever say things like that? [:/]

Sigh. Nun. :|

I could see myself on my knees in front of you:)
you just cut and pasted that didn't you:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Whats so ever do you mean?

:D:D

edit: it was the punctuation that gave it away wasn't it?

men are the one's who should be down there, and I'll be the one who decides whether the punishment is fit for the crime. >:(>:(>:(

So HA!!! :P

I could see myself on my knees in front of you:)

would it be better if my head was between her thighs?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I have some. I need chocolate, ice cream, and a closer cabana boy. I could also use a hug and some sleep. What do you need right this moment?

an erotic massage....some wine....hot tub....and some great sex:o:o:o:o

didn't you just get married?????

After my husband left, he said he couldn't "meet my needs." My needs were 1. I want sex to come up to the national average ("Twice a month?" he asked. "No that's what we have, at least once a week.") 2. I need fore-play every-time we have sex. 3. I need the TV, movies, and computer off during dinner, and no magazines, books, etc. during that time either. 4. I need us to talk during dinner, I want to hear about your day, and I want you to listen to mine. 5. I need to hear "I love you." at least twice a day.

Thank God for divorce!:)

After my husband left, he said he couldn't "meet my needs." My needs were 1. I want sex to come up to the national average ("Twice a month?" he asked. "No that's what we have, at least once a week.") 2. I need fore-play every-time we have sex. 3. I need the TV, movies, and computer off during dinner, and no magazines, books, etc. during that time either. 4. I need us to talk during dinner, I want to hear about your day, and I want you to listen to mine. 5. I need to hear "I love you." at least twice a day.

Thank God for divorce!:)

If he had done all of those things would you have stopped nagging or found more to add to the list:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I don't. Maybe soon though.

You don't "need" love and happiness to survive. Life still continues as long as the simple basics are met.... whether you "want" it to or not.

Needs and wants....

[bad off key singing] You don't always get what you want.... but if try sometime you just might find... you get what you need......[/singing]

I don't. Maybe soon though.

You don't "need" love and happiness to survive. Life still continues as long as the simple basics are met.... whether you "want" it to or not.

Needs and wants....

[bad off key singing] You don't always get what you want.... but if try sometime you just might find... you get what you need......[/singing]

. . . then just love the one you're with . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Actually I am working on the shelter thing, I've given up on the love thing, that is a want anyways. My lease is up in June with no renewal so I am looking at apt.'s. ;)

I have a shed you can rent
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I have some. I need chocolate, ice cream, and a closer cabana boy. I could also use a hug and some sleep. What do you need right this moment?

an erotic massage....some wine....hot tub....and some great sex:o:o:o:o

didn't you just get married?????

yes.....he was on the forums when i posted that......then we left:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!