simplyputsi

Lets write a story

Ok so I once saw this done awhile back, some contest thingy and it was pretty entertaining. And since we all are "unique" to say the least I think we can come up with some good stuff.

Here is how it works. You can add whatever you want to the story, maximum of 3 sentences. I suggest in this environment that you keep quoting the story so that you don't have to keep scrolling back.

Also you have to wait at least 10 posts before you can add to the story again.
Sound good?? If not whatever. I'm bored.

start of story:
It wasn't a particularly glorious day or anything, but as I stepped off the front porch I had a bounce in my stride. Off to the corner store I was headed, just a mile or two down the road.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Ok so I once saw this done awhile back, some contest thingy and it was pretty entertaining. And since we all are "unique" to say the least I think we can come up with some good stuff.

Here is how it works. You can add whatever you want to the story, maximum of 3 sentences. I suggest in this environment that you keep quoting the story so that you don't have to keep scrolling back.

start of story:
It wasn't a particularly glorious day or anything, but as I stepped off the front porch I had a bounce in my stride. Off to the corner store I was headed, just a mile or two down the road.

Unfortunately, as I rounded the corner, there stood a man glaring at me demanding my wallet. After telling him no, he broke out a knife and attempted to shank me with it. However, unbenownst to him, I was a 8th degree blackbelt in Karate and a licensed ninja.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

start of story:

Unfortunately, as I rounded the corner, there stood a man glaring at me demanding my wallet. After telling him no, he broke out a knife and attempted to shank me with it. However, unbenownst to him, I was a 8th degree blackbelt in Karate and a licensed ninja.

So, I did a Bruce Lee move, kicked the knife out of his hand and it flew straight up, I rapid-fired a series of devastating punches to his chest, then grabbed his head and pulled it down, and his knife came screaming back down, right into his back.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

start of story:

So, I did a Bruce Lee move, kicked the knife out of his hand and it flew straight up, I rapid-fired a series of devastating punches to his chest, then grabbed his head and pulled it down, and his knife came screaming back down, right into his back.

The End.

:P

But damned if that SOB wasn't wearing body armor! He jumped back up and kicked me right in the balls, dropping me to the ground.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

start of story:

The End.

But damned if that SOB wasn't wearing body armor! He jumped back up and kicked me right in the balls, dropping me to the ground.

And as he was trying to ass rape you - the C-4 he had strapped inside the body armor exploded the both of you into teeny tiny pieces, killing you dead.

The End
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And as he was trying to ass rape you - the C-4 he had strapped inside the body armor exploded the both of you into teeny tiny pieces, killing you dead.

The End

I can't see any way to revive the story after THAT! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The End

I can't see any way to revive the story after THAT! :D

Jason came back to life like 20 times.

p.s. turtle sucks!!!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

start of story:

The End.

The End

But what he didn't know was that I was a shape-shifting cyborg sent back from the future. My particles moved back together, then formed a metallic puddle from which I arose.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

The End

I can't see any way to revive the story after THAT! :DAwe come on... think Terminator 2... seriously... :D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

But what he didn't know was that I was a shape-shifting cyborg sent back from the future. My particles moved back together, then formed a metallic puddle from which I arose.

damn I'm good... :DB|

damn I'm good... :DB|

Well don't just sit there admiring yourself; keep the story moving!:P

so after collecting what little belonging I could find from the rubble I reinitiated my trek to the store to get a package of unmentionables for the wife...

so after collecting what little belonging I could find from the rubble I reinitiated my trek to the store to get a package of unmentionables for the wife...

And once I got to the store, it occurred to me that since she didn't mention what kind of unmentionables she needed, I had no idea what to buy for her.[:/]

And once I got to the store, it occurred to me that since she didn't mention what kind of unmentionables she needed, I had no idea what to buy for her.[:/]

But then I remembered that my therapist told me to stop referring to my hermaphroditic multiple personalities as my "wife" and "sister" because my constant incestuous fucking myself was really starting to annoy him.

But then I remembered that my therapist told me to stop referring to my hermaphroditic multiple personalities as my "wife" and "sister" because my constant incestuous fucking myself was really starting to annoy him.

I had told him that things were going badly form me at work. Everybody hated me, and I couldn't keep qualified help. I had considered resigning, but he kept reminding me that I had less than two years left in my term, and that the surge just might work.

I had told him that things were going badly form me at work. Everybody hated me, and I couldn't keep qualified help. I had considered resigning, but he kept reminding me that I had less than two years left in my term, and that the surge just might work.

I then got tired of being in my own headspace and started looking at the candy isle. There were too many choices. So instead I bought leprechaun statue hand carved from ivory.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

i rubbed the leprechaun statute's head vigourously and that fucking "body armour C4 guy" reappeared in the form of Nancy Pelosi. "It" kept blinking at me.

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

I then got tired of being in my own headspace and started looking at the candy isle. There were too many choices. So instead I bought leprechaun statue hand carved from ivory.

It was a little dusty so I rubbed it and this little focker iin green pants appeared offering me a choice between a million dollars, an Otter or three nights with Paris Hilton so I chose...
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

It was a little dusty so I rubbed it and this little focker iin green pants appeared offering me a choice between a million dollars, an Otter or three nights with Paris Hilton so I chose...

The million Bucks - I mean - come on - I can buy an otter for les than a mil - and who the hell care about prissy bitch?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

3 more wishes :P
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of