chaoskitty

Wheres the love?

Seems like every time I turn around lately, people are hurting each other. And by people, I mean skydivers. I know, we're a small sample of the population and that just maginfies whats going on in the rest of the world.. but what the hell is up with the lying, cheating, shit talking, back stabbing, RIB stabbing, stealing, and basically just treating people like crap?

The world's going down the shithole. What can I say? I wish today's parents were like the parents WE had, who were not afraid to give an asswhupping when warranted and not having to be afraid of going to jail for it, and todays parents need to stop defending their kids when they are accused of doing wrong as long as the accusations are warranted.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Seems like every time I turn around lately, people are hurting each other. And by people, I mean skydivers. I know, we're a small sample of the population and that just maginfies whats going on in the rest of the world.. but what the hell is up with the lying, cheating, shit talking, back stabbing, RIB stabbing, stealing, and basically just treating people like crap?

Just spit out the names of people, situations and gossip already. :P:D

Seriously, skydivers are people too. Captain Obvious would agree that this only happens to people who don't like each other. I guess this is how people cope with dealing with others whom they can't get away from, who knows? I just eat donuts. Ask Dr. Phil.

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

There are a lot of deceitful people running around, and I guess I'm just tired of being judged for standing up for myself and my morals. And since nobody else stands up for me, I have no choice.
THIS DOES NOT MEAN I THINK I AM BETTER THAN YOU. (not "YOU", Sharon..) It does, however mean I am sick of all the whiney titty crybabies, and selfish attitudes.

Hows the whuffo world, Sharon?

You have morals??? Rats! Another fantasy shot to hell:P Seriously, it's just a reflection of people in general. Actually, the skydiving community appears to have ducked a lot of BS longer than we should have been able to.

I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Hows the whuffo world, Sharon?

Ugghh...it's cold...real cold. My co-workers don't understand why I give a lonesome sigh everytime the Delta pilot says, "We've reached 20,000 feet" And my family doesn't understand why I get all excited when I see the glimmer of a skydiving scene in a movie, commercial, or magazine ad. Or why I sometimes unpack and repack my canopy just to see if it still feels the same.

Today I really considered using my upcoming tuition to buy a AAD.... I'm oh so sad. I haven't jumped since..... November 12th 2005 at 2:15pm... :(:(:(

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

Today I really considered using my upcoming tuition to buy a AAD.... I'm oh so sad. I haven't jumped since..... November 12th 2005 at 2:15pm... :(:(:(

Just remember to breath... and remember that the sky will still be there when you are able to return...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...