meloo09

Zhills Situation

This girl is pretty hot. Too bad they don't post their phone #'s too. ;)http://www.pascosheriff.com/webapps/IMS500R.pgm?TASK=disp&rrn=000064169&rnd=19027

dui on 1/1/2006. Poor drunk party girl.

BTW she is one hard girl to track down. She is not listed on a few popular search engines for people. I did find her in white pages, but phone is undisclosed.
for $20 you can email her :D:D

Are ya'll really that hard up? yeah shes cute, but browsing for chics on a jail website, come on....:P

Why not? A lot of them are easy... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This girl is pretty hot. Too bad they don't post their phone #'s too. ;)http://www.pascosheriff.com/webapps/IMS500R.pgm?TASK=disp&rrn=000064169&rnd=19027

BTW she is one hard girl to track down. She is not listed on a few popular search engines for people. I did find her in white pages, but phone is undisclosed.

Are ya'll really that hard up? yeah shes cute, but browsing for chics on a jail website, come on....:P

Disgusting, that is something salsa john would do. And follow up on them. Wonder how many people in jail have a restraining order against him.lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I've come out of hiding to respond to this thread! LOL ... seriously, I sorta got out of skydiving as my responsibilities as a single mommy have taken over my life (for now anyway). I haven't meant to drift away from the forums, but it happens I guess.

Anyway ... I'm with mamajumps on this one ... he's just creepy! I have known him for a little over a year and he kept pushing me to date him. I kept giving him all sorts of reasons why I couldn't: distance, age difference, anything I could think of to get rid of him. I never told him how creepy he seemed and how unsettled he made me feel, but inside something was telling me to STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY. And I'm soooo glad I did!

He even went so far once as to purchase airline tickets for me to go visit him and DIDN'T TELL ME HE HAD DONE SO. He just emailed me the e-tickets with a note that said, "Have a vacation on me." I was like I DON'T THINK SO.

That was the last straw with me. I told him to get lost, and I did the whole email address blocking, etc., to keep him from contacting me.

When we would talk when I first met him (before I told him to get lost) he told me his life story and I totally agree, I thought one day he is gonna snap and hurt or kill someone. He is extremely unstable. He tried way too hard to fit in and forced his way into people's lives. I almost felt as though he were stalking me for a while.

He also tried to force a presence in my 4-year-old son's life ... and I don't allow guys to get in the picture with my son unless we are JUST FRIENDS or there is a serious relationship. I don't let him meet guys I talk to or go out with once or twice ... much less someone who is trying to force their way in.

All that said, I am saddened but not surprised that this happened. I knew in my heart that he was unstable, creepy and potentially harmful to someone.

Randy, I don't know you but I'm sending wishes your way for a quick recovery! I hope John sits in jail for a long time to think about what he has done, and hopefully get the help he so desperately needs. He is a sick, sick man.

One who looks for a friend without faults will have none. -- Hasidic Saying

whoa whoa whoa!!!!! I did not find her. I am not that desperate. geesh:S

:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

In life and business the winners are teh people that expand into new opportunities:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

It's like finding an apartment in New York by looking at the obituaries.

or picking up chicks at a planned parenthood clinic...

wait... did I actually say that?!? I um... I was resisting and just couldn't anymore... :D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

No no no outside the abortion clinic geesh!!!

p.s.
seriously, how many girls have posted now about how creepy salsa was?? And I know of 2 more, at least that feel the same way.
Character witness anyone???
Skymama's #2 stalker -

No no no outside the abortion clinic geesh!!!

p.s.
seriously, how many girls have posted now about how creepy salsa was?? And I know of 2 more, at least that feel the same way.
Right, right... that's what I meant... :$:D

and I agree he did seem a little off... but I'm not a girl and yeah... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

...Hey, on a serious note, how do you guys know that Salsa John isn't going to come back after he gets out of jail and go Seung Cho on everybody at Z-Hills? ...

It really is something to consider. For the thousands of incidents like this where nothing happens, every once in a while something does. It's probably worth thinking about a restraining order just to keep him off the DZ. I realize that will do nothing against someone who is serious and nutty, but it's something.

I can picture him now, getting hopped up on extra-hot salsa and reading the hundreds of posts on DZ.com dissing him. He shows up at the bar wearing a Columbine Trench Coat. It may take Phantom on the roof of City Hall with a sniper rifle to take him out. [:/]

Kevin

p.s.

If character witnesses are ever needed, please count me, not becuase I want to see him buried under the jail, but would like to see him get help.

p.s.

If character witnesses are ever needed, please count me, not becuase I want to see him buried under the jail, but would like to see him get help.

If it helps prevent a Columbine or VA Tech incident, then it's worthwhile.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I can picture him now, getting hopped up on extra-hot salsa and reading the hundreds of posts on DZ.com dissing him.

He is out on bond guys... Not only that, but he has logged on to dz.com, so I'm sure he's seen the thread.

I'm not defending anyone, but I really think this thread needs to be locked or deleted... His personal information has been put out on the internet, which is not cool. I understand we are only hearing one side of the story. I understand it was not self defense. I understand all the issues that have been presented, but what I don't understand is why the knife keeps getting pushed in deeper and deeper. Just like the whole Bob and Danny thing. My personal opinion is let it go, and lock the thread. And, I don't care if I am the only one that feels this way. This is nothing to laugh at, poke fun at, or make up scenarios of what happens if he shows up at another dropzone... I'm sorry, it's just the way of my thinking. Go ahead, flame away at my opinion.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

He is out on bond guys... Not only that, but he has logged on to dz.com, so I'm sure he's seen the thread.

I'm not defending anyone, but I really think this thread needs to be locked or deleted... His personal information has been put out on the internet, which is not cool. I understand we are only hearing one side of the story. I understand it was not self defense. I understand all the issues that have been presented, but what I don't understand is why the knife keeps getting pushed in deeper and deeper. Just like the whole Bob and Danny thing. My personal opinion is let it go, and lock the thread. And, I don't care if I am the only one that feels this way. This is nothing to laugh at, poke fun at, or make up scenarios of what happens if he shows up at another dropzone... I'm sorry, it's just the way of my thinking. Go ahead, flame away at my opinion.

I agree the thread is getting long, but I dont think it should be locked and def not deleted. He is a threat, and we need to be informed. He is unstable, I speak from first hand as do many others who have posted. We need to keep our gaurd up to protect ourselves and our happy albeit dysfunctional ( in a good way) sky family.

Mmmmm....5'2" and 100 lbs. :)
As for the picture of SalsaJohn, it appears I've met him, but he wasn't the creepy guy from Z-Hills that I was thinking of...so y'all got at least one more. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

welcome to Florida's "Sunshine Law" whereby ALL state records are public information.
Nobody posted anything on the internet that wasn't already there.
Bitch to the state, not the people on here that find the public information.

...I really think this thread needs to be locked or deleted... His personal information has been put out on the internet, which is not cool. I understand we are only hearing one side of the story...

I don't really think that ignoring the issue and hiding are the best ways to deal with this.

The Sheriff's Dept. posted his info on the i-net, not jumpers.

Maybe Salsa will post his own views here and everyone will be treated to the other side of the story. Maybe we are all blowing this out of proportion, and once we understand the facts, it will be OK. :)
P.S. I'm just glad the crazy fuck doesn't know who I am.

How necessary is it for everyone to know his address? And what is the relevance of the 20 year old girl, who had a dui a year ago?

Why drag all this extraneous stuff into it? What's helpful about that? We now know the particulars, what new information needs to be shared? Just because a website is out there doesn't mean we wash our hands of responsibility when it comes to posting links.[:/]

and would you rather have the couple of ladies that posted their experiences not????

Simple facts. Altercation happened. Someone was stabbed and shouldn't have been. The one that stabbed him is a jumper. Others may want to stay clear, so a link to his public picture should be warranted.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

and would you rather have the couple of ladies that posted their experiences not????

Simple facts. Altercation happened. Someone was stabbed and shouldn't have been. The one that stabbed him is a jumper. Others may want to stay clear, so a link to his public picture should be warranted.

And from gathered facts it was over women... which is what warranted me to post my expierence, cant speak for the others but I'm sure thats the case as well.