meloo09

Zhills Situation

Do you guys need to take up arms, just in case?

take up arms? in zhills? :D

who do I have to talk to to join the militia:S

John Klueg....he'll be heading up the Zhills SWAT team....

look for him next to the BOMB SQUAD!

:D:D:D

Hey, on a serious note, how do you guys know that Salsa John isn't going to come back after he gets out of jail and go Seung Cho on everybody at Z-Hills? Remember Cho harrassed a couple of girls two years ago and VA Tech had him sent to a psych ward, which unfortunately fucked up and let him back on the streets able to buy guns.

I would be packing if I were down there. You never know.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Lastly, and most importantly. The above quote is very bothersome and ufortunately very true. I would like to think most skydivers are of strong moral charactar, but there are a few bad apples. Their behavior should be dealt with, not laughed at. Especially when it comes to the "cool kids"

If you wouldn't tolerate their behavior at work, you shouldn't tolerate it at the DZ.

Anyone who knows me knows that I won't put up with something that makes me uncomfortable whether it's at the office or at the DZ. But in the office environments where I work, a professional environment is critical, and flirting, teasing, and sexual jokes and banter have no place there. They don't bother *me* at the dropzone or in other social situations. They might bother others, and if so, they should say something. And there is a lot of behavior that I won't accept in any situation. Point is, we all have boundaries and we've got to have the self respect to set and maintain them (and that goes for our own personal boundaries of behavior as well as the boundaries we set on others' behavior).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

When a skydiver makes a skydiving mistake that is potentially dangerous to him/her self or to others it is dealt with immediately and vigorously. We do not wait until someone gets hurt to address it. I have both recieved and given these ass chewings and I assure you they were taken very seriously by both parties in every instance. Most importantly, these conversations did not always involve a member of the DZ staff. I never saw a repeat violation after one of these conversations but I assure you it would have been dealt with very seriously.

You haven't been following the discussion of the Danny Page/Bob Holler incident very closely, have you? Word on the street is that Danny got away with a lot of dangerous skydiving behavior because he was one of the "cool kids." I don't think we deal with issues as effectively as we'd like to think we do, especially when it involves rocking the boat.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Did he cut yaa or did he stab yaa?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude, he stuck his knife IN my ribs. the only thing that saved me was the fact that he hit a rib and the knife slid up. the wound is an inch wide and a couple of inches deep. he tried to fucking kill me.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

does salsa john have a last name?....so we know who to look for when he gets out & looks for a new dz to call home

Here is a link to the arrest record, it has all of his info including his picture. http://www.pascosheriff.com/webapps/IMS500R.pgm?TASK=disp&rrn=000088674&rnd=91095
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Whatever he did, it's still not cool to be posting his address on the internet.

Uh, I believe you should take that up with the police department ;) He just posted a link to public record.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Did he cut yaa or did he stab yaa?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude, he stuck his knife IN my ribs. the only thing that saved me was the fact that he hit a rib and the knife slid up. the wound is an inch wide and a couple of inches deep. he tried to fucking kill me.

I'm glad you're ok, fucking crazies come out of nowhere nowadays.

A $10k bond amount is not a lot (thats only 1,000 cash to a bail bondsman) for stabbing a person so I wasn't sure. Again glad you're ok, I don't know John but I do hope he doesn't show up at other DZ's in the area, Lake Wales, Seb, Deland, no one needs to be around this guy.

does salsa john have a last name?....so we know who to look for when he gets out & looks for a new dz to call home

Here is a link to the arrest record, it has all of his info including his picture. http://www.pascosheriff.com/webapps/IMS500R.pgm?TASK=disp&rrn=000088674&rnd=91095

Holy Shit! Look at the picture of this guy. Is this the picture they took of him when they booked him? I am not a shrink, but....Shouldn't he look beat down, depressed, sad or at least calm? He looks pissed!

When a skydiver makes a skydiving mistake that is potentially dangerous to him/her self or to others it is dealt with immediately and vigorously. We do not wait until someone gets hurt to address it. I have both recieved and given these ass chewings and I assure you they were taken very seriously by both parties in every instance. Most importantly, these conversations did not always involve a member of the DZ staff. I never saw a repeat violation after one of these conversations but I assure you it would have been dealt with very seriously.

You haven't been following the discussion of the Danny Page/Bob Holler incident very closely, have you? Word on the street is that Danny got away with a lot of dangerous skydiving behavior because he was one of the "cool kids." I don't think we deal with issues as effectively as we'd like to think we do, especially when it involves rocking the boat.

Thanks for the example. That is exactly what I mean. My example is the way things should work, but I think we are moving away from that and I am trying to call attention to that fact.

Holy Shit! Look at the picture of this guy. Is this the picture they took of him when they booked him? I am not a shrink, but....Shouldn't he look beat down, depressed, sad or at least calm? He looks pissed!

Fucken hell they post that stuff on the internet??:o:S
WTF happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It's an arrest report not a conviction report.

YUp I know that but how many people in genral will give a toss about the difference
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

This girl is pretty hot. Too bad they don't post their phone #'s too. ;)http://www.pascosheriff.com/webapps/IMS500R.pgm?TASK=disp&rrn=000064169&rnd=19027

dui on 1/1/2006. Poor drunk party girl.

BTW she is one hard girl to track down. She is not listed on a few popular search engines for people. I did find her in white pages, but phone is undisclosed.
for $20 you can email her :D:D
Skymama's #2 stalker -

This girl is pretty hot. Too bad they don't post their phone #'s too. ;)http://www.pascosheriff.com/webapps/IMS500R.pgm?TASK=disp&rrn=000064169&rnd=19027

Ah, to be 19 and stupid. She doesn't look bad drunk. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

dui on 1/1/2006. Poor drunk party girl.

BTW she is one hard girl to track down. She is not listed on a few popular search engines for people. I did find her in white pages, but phone is undisclosed.
for $20 you can email her :D:D

Are ya'll really that hard up? yeah shes cute, but browsing for chics on a jail website, come on....:P