meloo09

Zhills Situation

I'm also glad that there are a lot of "Randys" in this sport

Randy is UNIQUE!! ;)

FYI Randy posts on DZ.COM as Towerrat.

Hope he doesn't mind me quoting a recent post of his to DZ.com, cause its a good one:
Hope you get well soon Randy!
marc

Re: [airtwardo] Reality of a Skydiving career?
look at it this way, I don't make a whole bunch of money. I make about a thousand jumps a year. I have several " friends" who live in town who are making basically nothing and killing themselves 40 hours a week. If you get on a dropzone that is relatively busy and stays busy, you should be able to sustain yourself reasonably. I have a decent place to live, a pickup truck and a motorcycle. I have no room mates and my home is furnished reasonably well. I have made much more money in my life, I've also made much less. I'm doing ok and I'm extremely happy in my life in general. So what if I make $30,000 a year. I'm fucking happy and my bills are paid.

If I frap in tomorrow I will probably be fucked, but one day at a time. The average teacher makes only slightly more than I do. No-one has these conversations with them.
My day consists of getting up late, showing up to work and drinking coffee. I make a few jumps, and go to the house.

Fuck it man I'm happy, and if you can't be happy in life then you've wasted the time you've been given.

---never pet a burning dog---

someone give Randy a big hugg for me.

I think he would prefer some kind of blowjob to say the least:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

someone give Randy a big hugg for me.

I think he would prefer some kind of blowjob to say the least:D
Well then Skinny give him a BJ with Chris's complitments:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

What the fuck is wrong with people????

That is pretty much typical behaviour for Salsa John where women are involved.:S

I'm gonna have to agree.
I won't give specifics, but I know at least one person that found him a threat.

I don't care if I get flamed for it, Salsa was an odd guy and if he resorts to this type of shit he needs to stay the fuck away from dz's and well women from now on.

Fucking get lost means get lost Salsa!!!

glad to hear the one stabbed is ok.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I don't care what the situation was, with whom involved, or what was said. Unless someone is defending their life, there is no excuse for stabbing someone. The police found enough available evidence to arrest him and not the other guy. So, unless he can prove self-defense in a court of law, he will never be welcome at my DZ again.

http://www.skydiveatlanta.com
http://www.musiccityskydiving.com

to those of you who know me I just wanted to say that yes, I got stabbed last night and yes, I'll be OK. There was a minor altercation with an obviously unstable individual that turned into bloodshed (mine).

I confronted a gentleman about his not so gentlemanly conduct around the local ladies, and he took it upon himself to put his knife in my ribs.

Thanks for everyones concern and the many, many phone calls I've received. Thanks as well to those of you who sat at the hospital even though you couldn't get in.

You guys rock.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

I heard you were trying to steal his secret reciepe:D:D:D:D
Glad your ok man. Nothing worse than some pussy pulling a knife on you

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Nothing worse than some pussy pulling a knife on you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeahhhhhhh, it works out that way sometimes. People can be very unstable, you just never know who. He'll be going to jail for a while so he'll have some time to think about it.

Whatever happened to the good old fashioned ass whipping? I must have grown up with totally different values.......

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

: I heard you were trying to steal his secret reciepe

I wanted to say that >:( Brandi's salsa was ten times better anyways.

To Towerrat... get well soon... It could have ended worse, get your rest and get back in the air.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I confronted a gentleman about his not so gentlemanly conduct around the local ladies, and he took it upon himself to put his knife in my ribs.

You guys rock.

Thanks for making the DZ safe for people like me, who expect to go unaccompanied, have a great time and be safe.
I appreciate your blood! Get well soon!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

In case anyone else is curious, i looked up Florida's penalties. Aggravated Battery with a deadly weapon is considered a 2nd degree felony punishable under State Stature 775.082 (3)(c). If convicted, it carries up to (a maximum) of 15 years jail time and up to (a maximum) $10k fine.

All information was taken from:
(Under Level 7) http://tinyurl.com/2btgdl and
Section (3) subsection (c)http://tinyurl.com/3759fl

Pineappe Death Juice, If you have to ask you'd rather not know!

speaking from experience huh:D to be honest anyone that wants to pull a knife on someone because they were being a pervie to some women should do the full sentance. We all know that probabtion will be what he gets if he gets a good lawyer. I hope there were lots of witnesses so the judge doesn't go lenient on him. jUST GOES TO SHOW, YOU THINK YOU KNOW SOMEONE THEN THIS HAPPENS.
I know John was a bit creepy with the women but i never had him pinned down as a bitch that would use a knife on someone

Thanks for being one of the good guys. I'm glad you're ok. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

sonofabitch i stay away 1 weekend and you get yourself stabbed wtf that perv should have been thrown off the dz a long time ago

glad you are ok brother

edited to add: is this your first time getting stabbed :P

You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!