bigway

24 again..

It was only a matter of time before Palmer was "incapacitated" and the VP took over. IMHO, the writers wasted a lot of drama on him askin the VP for his resignation, we all knew it wouldnt work out like that. :S

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

So if Audry was captured while in China looking for Jack, how come the Chinese are now holding her hostage in California? I was trying to figure out how Jack was going to get to China for the rescue, in the few hours remaining in the show...

And why doesn't he just use a fake nuke bomb circuit board in trade for Audry, instead of risking the real thing falling into Chinese hands?

So if Audry was captured while in China looking for Jack, how come the Chinese are now holding her hostage in California? I was trying to figure out how Jack was going to get to China for the rescue, in the few hours remaining in the show...

And why doesn't he just use a fake nuke bomb circuit board in trade for Audry, instead of risking the real thing falling into Chinese hands?

That are the EXACT two questions I kept asking last night. We'll probably get some hint at a half-assed explanation next week.

Well, in the 16 hours since the Chinese prick unloaded Jack from the cargo plane and turned him over to CTU, he figured out exactly what was going on with the Russian suitcase nukes, hopped back on the plane, collected Audrey and returned. And somehow, with all the time changes, a round trip flight to China plus some red tape really didn't take all that long! :P

Or, how about this? Obtaining the circuit board for the Chinese was Jack's evil father's plan all along and he and the prick have been in cahoots this entire time. Audrey's been stashed in California to use as bait. We already know his father and brother were responsible for turning him over to the Chinese, so this actually makes sense.

"Mr. Preseident, you OWE me!."

He finally said it.:D

All coming to a head . . .
right now.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"Mr. Preseident, you OWE me!."

He finally said it.:D

All coming to a head . . .
right now.

Yes, but what monkey didnt see ANY of that coming. Geeze. :S
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Jacks dad is the devil, he knows all. The reason Jack Bower is not as strong as Chuck Norris, is cause he gets all wussie when its comes to family and "loved" ones.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Daddy Bauer needs to be tarred and feathered, and hung by his entrails from a lightpost outside CTU, then used as target practice for all the field teams.

Meh - the chinese won't put up with him for long.

He's a traitor and chuck norris will kick his ass.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun