sharimcm

The new love of my life...

My old '94 Honda Civic with 200,000 miles on it still gets 33 MPG overall. I wouldn't be surprised if yours gets 40.

My '95 has 187K on it, but I only get about 30 MPG (if I keep the AC off). It goes down to about 26-27 if I have the AC on at all times. :S

Just don't ride around with your windows down. Makes for terrible gas mileage........

For the cost that is incurred in driving a brand new car off a lot - the huge depreciation in value.. how many jumps could you have bought?

I don't understand the process of buying a new car.. Wouldn't a car that is several years old be just as good and save you soo much money in the long run?

Hey, don't take the air out of her tires (wind out of her sails-get it) plllbbt.:P

from the looks of her avatar, she probably got a good deal from those alone. ;)

Fuck All the neh sayers Shari, enjoy your ride sweety :)is it roomie enough to comfy nookies or will they be uncomfy:ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

from the looks of her avatar, she probably got a good deal from those alone. ;)

Actually, the funny part of your statement is that it is true. :o I was wearing a nice, low cut shirt and when given the opportunity, I would definitely lean over and show my puppies. ;) It got my APR down by 1%, and a couple of grand off the sticker. You say, "yea, you're supposed to get a couple of grand off," but when I went to Honda the last time, they did not want to budge off the sticker AT ALL. I thought I did pretty well. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

That's one HELLUVA an impulse buy! LOL, nicely done, she's beautiful, does she have a name yet?

I've been trying to think of a name for her... She's very sleek and fast... B| I was thinking Midnight, but I don't think it really fits her personality, just her color. Any suggestions? ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Midnight isn't that bad, after all it does come on fast when you're having fun on a weeknight and have to be somewhere the next day :D

How about Nightshade, like the flower? Or you could go for something like Jesse as in Jesse Owens, he was black and FAST! :D (And Jesse can be a gril's name too) :P

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

How about Kit? You know, from Night Rider... Sorry, bad '80s TV show reference there... :D I'm leaning towards Midnight. ;)

Some people who know me know that I was had total lust for my car salesman a LONG time ago... Yes, I went back and bought my new car from him, then they took pics of the salesman and the buyer with the new car. Well, here's the pic... :D

Sorry, the quality sucks, but I take what I can get.