BillyVance

Cool airplane!

I dunno..I kinda like the idea...saves on stops. Just drop the first pod off over Chicago on your way to NYC.

Fuck--just let me Fed Ex my bags the day before, gimme an O2 helmet, and let me jump out over my destination, let the aircraft go on...
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

I'm not sure the world is ready for this one yet. :ph34r:

But I bet the world would have been ready for this one... Too bad Beechcraft pulled the plug on the Starship assembly line. Way too soon IMHO. Beechcraft even tried to buy back all 50 planes that were built.. I'm glad they weren't successful. All, but a few, have been destroyed by Beechcraft. And, fortunately, a few Starship have remained in private ownership.

Yves

I saw the twin star the other day, pretty snazy plane, deisel (Jet-A) too. But for 1/2 a mill you can buy a used twin turbo prop... To be rich. ;) They didnt destroy the starships, they are mothballed, there are some satellite pics of one of the boneyards where most of them are stationed. Good times non the less. The Piaggio Avanti has taken up in the spirit of the starship (Canard rear turbo prop pusher). Good times...
D