Slappie

Lets see you

I have to second this. What kind of cat and where can you aquire one? B|

Looks like a Bengal cat. I've been looking into breeding Bengals recently (I used to have one), but I don't know if I'll end up doing it or not. I bought mine from the Tejas Cattery in Austin.

And thanks to caspar, I have just spent the past 45 minutes looking at pictures of Portofino. :D

Oh WOW! I wonder if my "puntable dog" would get along with a kitten? Things that make you go hmmm..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Oh WOW! I wonder if my "puntable dog" would get along with a kitten? Things that make you go hmmm..

A Bengal kitten would probably get along great with your dog (well, unless you have an antisocial dog ;). Their personalities are so much different from other cats, and a good cattery will make sure they are well-socialized with people and other animals.

A Bengal kitten would probably get along great with your dog (well, unless you have an antisocial dog ;). Their personalities are so much different from other cats, and a good cattery will make sure they are well-socialized with people and other animals.

Yep, she's a Bengal. As a rule, they get along great with dogs. Mine was a dog's best friend at her breeder. I got her from www.glitteringgold.com another good breeder is www.blackgoldbengals.com Lots of good pics on those sites. I absolutely adore that cat, so playfull and affectionate, and super smart, too much so at times:S

|>.Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

Yep, she's a Bengal. As a rule, they get along great with dogs. Mine was a dog's best friend at her breeder.

Gorgeous girl. Is she real talkative?

I got her from www.glitteringgold.com another good breeder is www.blackgoldbengals.com Lots of good pics on those sites. I absolutely adore that cat, so playfull and affectionate, and super smart, too much so at times:S

More gorgeous kitties :)

Yep, she's a Bengal. As a rule, they get along great with dogs. Mine was a dog's best friend at her breeder.

Gorgeous girl. Is she real talkative?

I got her from www.glitteringgold.com another good breeder is www.blackgoldbengals.com Lots of good pics on those sites. I absolutely adore that cat, so playfull and affectionate, and super smart, too much so at times:S

More gorgeous kitties :)

She's pretty talkative. It took me a while to translate all her noises since my Siamese is near silent, but now that I understand her it's quite amusing:D

|>.Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

From what I've gathered in all my reading... the next appropriate picture would be the one with the look of frustration upon your face while packing it.

From what I've heard, the aerodyne 0P is quite easy to pack even when new, but I'll be sure to post pictures of "get in the f*cking bag, you slippery b*stard!", if that should be a problem.

:D
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?