Andy_Copland

Have You Ever Jumped Under The Influence?

1 beer under canopy does not affect you. Have you ever had a beer on a dock or a boat and watched the sunset and thought man this is awesome..That is what its like under canopy. Especially with a beautiful sunset. Now, if you drink before hand it effects you but 1 beer under canopy. I personally think its no big deal. Just dont let the pilot know as it can get him in shit.

Three beers under canopy definitely CAN affect you!

Always remember to finish your flare.B|

***This public service announcement brought to you by a now-sane person recalling their wild skydiving teen years.:D

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

seems people aren't inclined to incriminate themself.

With WHICH? drugs or alchol? and HOW much of which? WAS it a sunset load on the beach? Was beer going to be waiting on us at the beach? WAS Lucky supposed to be drving the beer truck? And WHAT constitutes sexual relations?

I voted no to all ,,, of course..
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

I wonder if it are some of the same world class skydivers who are pushing for more mainstream media to pick up the sport and who would also like to see larger price money at events.

Chuckles,,, MONEYYYYYY,, can anyone say, that MONEYYYYY does not BELONG in this sport?

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

No, and if I know youre fucked up and try to get on the plane with me. One of two things are gonna happen, youre not going, or Im not going.

I have no patience for that kind of stupidity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuckles,,, never say never, and, remember, it aint de drunks that are going to kill you. Its the 25-30 yo Swoopers diving from 800 feet.

I'm kinda surprised how the polls are coming in. right now 16 have jumped under the influence of drugs, and even more for jumping under the influence of alcohol. I don't know what to say - I don't have much respect for those jumpers. IMHO, adding that influence is just adding another dangerous dimension to a sport which has such small tolerances for mistakes commonly made under the influence. I've seen professional freeflyers jumping stoned, and I hope that they arn't the ones the younger upcoming guys are looking up to. I get mad enough when people crack open something before the beer light goes on - even madder when they have students fetch it for them.

If I were a DZO, (and there are obviously REASONS I'm not) I would have a no tolerance policy. I don't care if your a licensed skygod on the pro circuit.
=========Shaun ==========

The poll asked 'Have you EVER...'; not 'Do you currently...'. Times have changed and we live in a different world. People change. I'd advise caution against judging folks for "past indiscretions". [:/]

Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...

Who would have thought that pot would end up being classified as a performance enhancing drug:P.

it was already before, a snowboard world champion was disqualified and had his title taken away as he was "doped" with pot.. world class climber too, chris sharma..

pot is actually on the doping list..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

No, but I do name my Motorbikes.
My current one is Gina, because she's a classicly good looking Italian
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?