FlyinDawg

New updated.

Now, This is fifth week of construction. They done added roof shingles, electrical such as switches, outlets, lights, and etc. A/C men came by and set up a/c unit and vents, done. And more information by pictures at below. Inspectors came by and it's passed! ;)

First picture- They done built pump/toolhouse in back of a house.

Second picture- Brickmasons put beautiful bricks with red georgian mortar (back of a house). Amazing!

Third picture- Side of a house with bathroom window plus bricks. Again, beautiful!

Fourth picture- Front of a house with unfinished bricks. Two posts to be support for now. Other 2 posts is coming after done with bricks.

Fifth picture- They done added insulate in the house. It's living room with cathederal ceiling.
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

You just had to out-do me, eh? :|

:D:D:D

Just kidding! You will love your new house when it's done!

My new kitchen is nearly done. All the appliances have been installed. Now we have too much cabinet space to know what to do with. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You just had to out-do me, eh? :|

Oh my! You knew! NOT! :)

My new kitchen is nearly done. All the appliances have been installed. Now we have too much cabinet space to know what to do with. :D

Oh I tho you forgot to add appliances. :D:D:D. Can't you have carter party since you have too much space. :D:D
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."