floridadiver81

Skydive depression

Cat fight? Ha ... umm I thinkith not! I'm quite confident with my penis size! I don't need to , bash any woman that's got a good strong mind & valid opinion, of her own, & the chutzpa to back it up. Out of fear, of inadequacy... welcome to the 21st century, where not only are woman, as smart & as capable as men in every realm, they are often more so! & if your penis isn't microscopic, You don't need to attack their opinions & strengths, to make it "seem" bigger in our own minds! Hell the smarter, stronger & more sure of themselves they are, The better!
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

What’s amusing to me is looking back, I created all this. Not to sound conceded. Here I sit about 15k miles away in the big sand box, waiting to come back from my deployment this month, so I can fill that “void” in my life and get my ass back up in the air.

Every now and then I do a search to see what floridadiver81 is up (no pun indented) too. Some interested threads and comments come from my brother.

It’s interesting to read some threads from Sunshine, I’ve heard a little about you. Maybe on my travels once I get back, I’ll catch up with you and do some two way, ya know, to make him jealous. I always ask my wife thought if I can go and play with the other ladies, she doesn’t mind, she knows who I’m going home with.

I’m going to jump into this thread that should have died a long time ago, but then again, it is the Bonfire. I’m sure Jason is eager to get back up in the sky, just like all of us that enjoy the sport. How many of you want to, or even have to, get on the first load of the day? I don’t come in Bonfire often, and I though it was brutal in the other forums discussing facts. It’s ruthless in here. Anyway…

I’m not a shrink (sorry to all the shrinks, somebody has to do it), so I won’t debate life and what plays apart in our psyche or anything. But I do know what makes a person happy in life. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been doing it or it’s been around. Hell, my son is three weeks old and I’ve never seen him, but he sure does fill a void in my life, and I sure can’t wait till I’m home and can enjoy being with him. To each there own, and to hell with what anyone else thinks. It’s all relative if you want it to be, that’s why there are so many things to do in life. If you don’t feel the same way, your entitled, and if bashing someone who “feels” differently than you do helps you make it thru life, than I’m happy for you, it’s your choice.

Jason, pay your bills, get to the DZ and learn how to pack. You don’t have to be a skydiver to pack, and you earn money that way. Also, learn all you can from others mistakes, just from watching. Try to get off AFF by the time I get back from deployment.
Later all, blue skies!
Brad