apollard24

Is there a song that...

B-double E-double R-U-N. BEERRUN. B|

Swing by and drop some off at my house.
That is the title to a very touching song.

As far as the beer goes, there's still time to catch a bus to Marietta. We'll have Kel pick ya up.:P

A bus! what? I wouldnt even know where to go to catch a bus. :D
www.greyhound.com Now ya do. :D

geez..bus tickets are expensive and long. If I had a pilot friend that would take me I would come. But I dont so you have much fun! :)
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

B-double E-double R-U-N. BEERRUN. B|

Swing by and drop some off at my house.
That is the title to a very touching song.

As far as the beer goes, there's still time to catch a bus to Marietta. We'll have Kel pick ya up.:P

A bus! what? I wouldnt even know where to go to catch a bus. :D
www.greyhound.com Now ya do. :D

geez..bus tickets are expensive and long. If I had a pilot friend that would take me I would come. But I dont so you have much fun! :)

Ya, and greyhound's a ripoff if you try to get a refund on your tickets.>:( I only got back about 70% of what I paid. BASTARDS!!!!>:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Ya, and greyhound's a ripoff if you try to get a refund on your tickets.>:( I only got back about 70% of what I paid. BASTARDS!!!!>:(

I took a bus one time in my life when I was a teenager. I was coming from a visit in Alabama back to S. Florida. We stopped over in Atlanta and I went and got one of those packets of frozen sausage biscuits. I was talking to my step dad on the phone and eating the biscuit and told him it was gross and cold. He asked if I heated it up because they were probably frozen. No :| I said. No wonder the damn thing was cold, it was frozen! doh!
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

No, but I name my Motorbikes.
My current one is Gina, because she's a classicly good looking Italian
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No, but I name my Motorbikes.
My current one is Gina, because she's a classicly good looking Italian

:D:D:D Not this one, either!!
there was a challenge put forth earlier today ;):ph34r::ph34r:
How am I doing Peej:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I took a bus one time in my life when I was a teenager. I was coming from a visit in Alabama back to S. Florida. We stopped over in Atlanta and I went and got one of those packets of frozen sausage biscuits. I was talking to my step dad on the phone and eating the biscuit and told him it was gross and cold. He asked if I heated it up because they were probably frozen. No :| I said. No wonder the damn thing was cold, it was frozen! doh!

You couldn't tell???:S:D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

"Could I have this dance?" Anne Murray

"Love Me" Colin Raye

"Think of Laura" Christopher Cross

there are probably a few others.... I tend to have an emotional response to songs (the whole goose bumps and tears and all that embarassing stuffs.....)