Thanatos340

Caption this!!

He passed out with his shoes on! HE'S FAIR GAME!!!:D:D:D>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Next time he passes out, take his shoes off and paint the toenails with nail polish. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Next time he passes out, take his shoes off and paint the toenails with nail polish. :D:D:D

Sharpies are fun:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Sharpies are fun:D

Even better!! We had fun with sharpies in college with a buddy who passed out drinking too much. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh yes, you guys in blitey have heard all the stories of andys shagging and blah blah blah. Now can you see most of his ramblings are in his dreams. I don't see too many women around him in that pic.
He's holding the bottle like its his penis isn't he. Like i said, his fantasies he thinks are reality.

How can you pass out on Bud light.
lets seemm their new slogan.
BUD LIGHT PREFFERED BEER OF MIDGETS. Real men of genius
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I knew that picture would surface!

Im on a travellers budget, bud light is expensive for me. Lucky it wasnt Busch or whatever the fuck its called.

I have one Newcastle brown in the fridge and thats getting saved for when im tired of this "miller high life" stuff that tastes like water.

Thanks Jay,i got a good laugh out of that :D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

:D

Skinny Shrek is out of beer . . .

You think i carry that shit in the camper. That is only a pikey ass bastard beer. I will drink that piss if there is nothing left but that is about it. As for getting drunk on it, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. us real men know how to drink:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?