IanHarrop

looking for two pictures

I didn't know who was coming to my rescue :P until I got the to the dz.

Of course I didn't really need rescuing and people have been most generous sending me pics.

I'll poke Kyle with a stick and get him to fill in his profile. He's a JM and one of a few very guys that we can really count on to be ready for the first load of the day, and every load we need him on right to the end. Best thing is he gives every student a VERY thorough debrief and works hard to make every jump a positive experience no matter how much a student screwed up.

Just have to remember to pack a stick when I leave for the dz at 6:30 am tomorrow :)

Thanks for the pics everyone!

"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

[ He's a JM and one of a few very guys that we can really count on to be ready for the first load of the day, and every load we need him on right to the end. Best thing is he gives every student a VERY thorough debrief and works hard to make every jump a positive experience no matter how much a student screwed up.]

What is with you people, this is DZ.com forums, not Hugs R Us. I've jumped with both these guys for years, they're both Wankers. Ian is almost a hundred and Kyle has no hair. There, that should stir it up a bit. :D

The Sky is NOT the Limit, the Dirt Is!!

Ian is almost a hundred and Kyle has no hair. There, that should stir it up a bit. :D

:o Whats wrong with our "old age and beauty"?:o:D

Ahhh T, it was only yesterday Ian and I were discussing how you perfer to jump your PDR over your Stiletto lately. And, (after a tall scotch) we have come to the conclusion you only do tandems now so you can have a second opinion ! ;):D:D.........ZING!...can I get an AMEN!:)