kkeenan

Anyone Stabbed at ZHills This Weekend ??

Just checking. ;)

Nope, but the fact that we were "smoked in" all weekend and didn't get a single load up as a result MIGHT have driven some people to the edge. It looks clear enough to jump today at least.

Too many safety meetings?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

...the fact that we were "smoked in" all weekend and didn't get a single load up as a result MIGHT have driven some people to the edge.

Yeah, Saturday was OK at DeLand, but Sunday, we had a "Smoke Hold" most of the day. I thought that meant we were all supposed to go to some van in the parking lot, but it was actually due to the fires all over the state. :P

Kevin

nothing as of yesterday, kev. i was out briefly to make sure phantom didn't make it back to the dz to do his anniversary jump (35 yrs of skydiving, btw).

i did see lopez's new orifice, though. god bless ribs.

chuckie b, if i had been around longer i would've paid you guys a visit to harrass you. but i knew if i went, i wouldn't have wanted to leave so soon. :P

love the monkeys. looooooooove the monkeys.

p.s. kev, you are sooooooo bad.

Just checking. ;)

Nope, but the fact that we were "smoked in" all weekend and didn't get a single load up as a result MIGHT have driven some people to the edge. It looks clear enough to jump today at least.

Too many safety meetings?

bwwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa;);););););););)

Just to take some heat off Florida,

I stabbed someone in Alabama , BUT no charges were filed.

Only cuz you were dumb enough to stab YOURSELF! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just got in from the bar - KK - you were a subject of very interesting conversation!:ph34r::)

No stabbings; however, the stitches have been removed and his bruise is about the size of Amazon's left tit!:):P:o

I could go SO MANY different ways with a smart ass comment...

But in the interest of self preservation, I'll just say: Wow! ;):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Just got in from the bar - KK - you were a subject of very interesting conversation!:ph34r::)

No stabbings; however, the stitches have been removed and his bruise is about the size of Amazon's left tit!:):P:o

Smart man, anything else and you'd be in the witness protection program! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Smart man, anything else and you'd be in the witness protection program! :D

That or I'd gave a GREAT veiw of the inside of a body bag! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Nope, but the fact that we were "smoked in"

Everyone smoking your cigarettes Chuck?

I haven't smoked a cigarette in my entire life. Disgusting habit. Seriously though, all these fires in FL and GA caused a ton of smoke/haze that simply sat on top of us for the entire weekend. We got a few loads up on Monday before it got too windy.

Chuck

I think we need pics for comparison. Puely for educational purposes
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

OOOOUUUCH Kevin you're bad.........:D

No more stabbings but we did however lose a fellow jumper to a motorcycle accident. Someone pulled out in front of him and he didn't make it.

Rocky was a nice guy:(

You guys be careful out there. If you ride, ride defensively. If you drive, please pay attention.It's easy to kill my friends.....

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

It does not have to be a motorcycle. Headed to lunch today a tractor trailer almost pulled out in front of me. A few miles up the road I passed an ambulance and a cop going the other way. When returning from lunch I came upon the scene of the the same truck that I guess pulled out in front of whoever was behind me.:|

Just checking. ;)

Nope, and as far as I know, no canopies were harmed in the making of the weekend. Although no jumping happened either, so who knows where the hook knives are currently lurking :(
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Hey Oren,
so what is the difference between a fight at a DZ and a fight at NASA.
WE DON'T WEAR DIAPERS WHEN WE TRAVEL TO A FIGHT
and our employers don't supply them to the staff.
Kevin,I think your "company" has had more trouble in the last few months than we ever will,thank god that we have our own criteria for employment ,if we worked on yours every fruitloop in the world would be after a rig,not just the one's we have now.:)Now if they had a tendency towards CReW :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Just to take some heat off Florida,

I stabbed someone in Alabama , BUT no charges were filed.

-----------------------
Only cuz you were dumb enough to stab YOURSELF!

Just like with Lawn darts billy. Lawn Darts don't kill people,,, BAD AIM, kills people.

I just happen to have a little bad aim, But look at the bright side, Nobody got arrested on a drop zone.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"