shortyj

How much are you guys paying for gas?

in SC the pump price was $2.76 but with my Shell credit card I get a 5% discount, so about $2.62

this card has no annual fee, 5% discount at Shell and 1% discount on all other purchases, used to use cards that gave FF miles, this card is a much better deal, it essentially pays "cash" each month, the cash I save far exceeds the cost of an airline tic
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

$3.39[:/] in indiana

1.25 per liter in Perth but it goes up and down through the week

1.33 the other day, thats for standard unleaded.
you want premium (which is all i use in my bike) $1.40 per litre:(
works out to be about $4.60USD per gallon:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think it's $2.89 here

Ya, I pumped today... screw your lockout... er... gasout...

i think it was $3.57... I don't bother to look anymore. I just know its overpriced and i need gas, so i put it in the tank and bite the bullet
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

$2.98, jacksonville, florida...mandarin area. Imagine that...the part where most of the population makes a lotta money..gas is the cheapest.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

$2.95/gal for diesel in Madison, WI.

I just bought a Jetta TDI, which not only gets 45 mpg on diesel, but also can burn biodiesel. No more money to the terrorists, and I'm paying a hell of a lot less for fuel.

I encourage all of you to check out TDI technology. Try here: www.tdiclub.com. You won't regret it -- these are great cars, good for the environment, and not as hard on the wallet as you might think.

PM me for details.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

I just bought a Jetta TDI, which not only gets 45 mpg on diesel, but also can burn biodiesel. No more money to the terrorists, and I'm paying a hell of a lot less for fuel.

Yes, great on gas, etc... but it's still a VW...:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I encourage all of you to check out TDI technology. Try here: www.tdiclub.com. You won't regret it -- these are great cars, good for the environment, and not as hard on the wallet as you might think.

PM me for details.

But then you're driving a VW, and you need a backup car for when it breaks ;)
cavete terrae.