Razzamattaz

paragear

I've bought stuff from them, but mostly little things like rubber bands and t-shirts and a logbook cover.

If you're buying more substantial pieces of gear such as your actual rig, you will probably be better served finding a reputable local dealer who can talk you through all the decisions that you'll have to make, measure you if necessary, serve as a liaison with the manufacturers, and provide ongoing customer service. You may also be able to get a better deal than you would from Paragear and you're supporting a local business.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hi I was wondering if anybody has used paragear.com as I'm thinking about buying some kit from them but have been ripped off by other sites before.

Thanks.

They will not rip you off. What sites have ripped you off in the past?:)
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

See from your profile that you're from the UK - I ordered some goods from them. Took a while to get through customs (and be sure to work that extra 25% in for customs and VAT), but got here in the end.

Had an issue with a the helmet bag that I bought from them being faulty and contacted them - we both agreed that sending a £25 helmet bag all the way back to the US was a bit of a wasted effort - they did give me a $10 credit for next time I buy anything from them, so guess I'm only about £18 down B|.

But communication was good, and guess I was just unlucky. I can't really fault their customer service. Just remember to add that 25% in tho - it doesn't always end up being cheaper.

It's a long story to do with spyware. Some guy in hong kong stole my details via spyware on my pc. Then used them to start loads of dodgy financial goings on.

I got my money back, but I'm a lot more careful about where I put info about me.

Sorry I thought you were talking about skydiving related sites.
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Who's Ralph?

I keep reading his name for gear and dont have any contact info for him.

Please PM his info to me if possible. Have a little list of random things I need to get.

v/r

Billy
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?