stitch

Have you ever deficated in a plastic bag??

Part of mountaineering school is learning "The Way of the Bag", meaning you dump in it and pack it out. There are a couple of methods for doing this (the dump part), but the fun part is putting it back in your pack and carrying it with you.

When doing it, it's best to pretend that you're picking up after your dog in the park. :S:DB|. Distasteful to be sure, but essential.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Never used a bag. 23 years ago while on a round-the-perimeter trip of NJ with a bunch of troubled teens, during the Appalachain Trail hike portion of the journey, I had gone 4 days without crapping because the food royally sucked. On the fifth day we stopped to take a break. I slip off my 70 lb frame backpack and bend over to sit down on a log. When I bent over, pain shot through my abdomen and I froze and grimaced. One of the counselors saw me and somehow knew what it was. Gave me a roll of toilet paper and told me to go in the woods and do it.

When I was done, I'd left the biggest pile of shit I'd ever seen come out of me in one squat!!! Holy shit!!! I'd guess at least 5 lbs easy! :o:o:o

I had a little extra spring in my step the rest of the day! :D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No. I did put some horse shit in a zip-lock bag and send it to a buddy of mine so whe wouldn't be 'homesick' for the ranch!:D

Chuck

That's sick!! :D

My Dad sent a bag of white sand from the beach to his boss at work one time. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No. I did put some horse shit in a zip-lock bag and send it to a buddy of mine so whe wouldn't be 'homesick' for the ranch!:D

Chuck

That's sick!! :D

My Dad sent a bag of white sand from the beach to his boss at work one time. :ph34r:

It was funnier than anything! Especially the phone call I got from him when he recieved it!:D:D
That's one way for your Dad to get a raise!:D

Chuck