autoset

*LMAO*, Ladies, gentlemen, I present you the world's dumbest forum

The Flat Earth Society is VERY real, they have been around for years and years.
Be advised that getting into a debate with a vetran member will cause you no end of mental grief:D:D:D:D

The forum has over 11,000 members, the society proper has many many more:ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The Flat Earth Society is VERY real, they have been around for years and years.
Be advised that getting into a debate with a vetran member will cause you no end of mental grief:D:D:D:D

The forum has over 11,000 members, the society proper has many many more:ph34r:

I guess we all have to believe in something. I don't have the mental reserve available to ask them what they think they are seeing tho, when they see pics of a ROUND earth????:S:S

I guess we all have to believe in something. I don't have the mental reserve available to ask them what they think they are seeing tho, when they see pics of a ROUND earth????:S:S

They will say you see a ROUND earth, not a spherical one
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The FAQ in one of those forums goes into great detail about all these questions. It seems that they have made an attempt to take every valid scientifically-proven fact and have tried to brush it off by saying "oh well that's because it's all a government conspiracy."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight:S

how very sad! I have never met anyone that still believes the earth is flat.

I didn't think they exsisted.[:/]

wait... are you saying the earth isn't flat!?! and all this time... :|

:P:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

So ummmm wait. How fast am I really going then when I'm in freefall. There must be a way for me to match the speed of the falling earth so as I can freefall forever!!! yes yes!!!!!!! I have it!!! I'm going to be rich!!!!!!!!

"In the FE model, "Gravity" is created from the constant upward acceleration of the earth. If so, what is the speed of the earth currently? Does it reach a terminal velocity, or, does it accelerate infinately, or, what?"

ahhh wait I read it wrong. God I must be stupid. I need to fall up in order to do this. According to them I must fall up close to the speed of light. Well there goes that idea[:/]

Skymama's #2 stalker -

what they think they are seeing tho, when they see pics of a ROUND earth????:S:S

R U ready 4 this? My answer will make you slap yourself in the forehead and have atrue moment of clarity.

r u ready?

here it goes

those pictures of a round earth are on a flat piece of paper further proving their theory:D:D
My photos

My Videos

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=2620.msg22714#msg22714

you have to check this thread out.

The "ice wall" is at the edge of the earth and prevents us from reaching the edge of the earth.

It has guards and everything.
Man I could read this stuff for days:D:D
Skymama's #2 stalker -

"ya, as a matter of fact 'a round-earther' is the worst thing anybody could be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

all you round-earthers can suck my balls!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I mean classic. They almost have me converted.

Plus I don't want to be the worst thing anybody can be. :D:D

Oh i'm gonna get nothing done today. Hmmmm maybe I should stir the pot over there??? Whose with me??:ph34r::ph34r::)

Skymama's #2 stalker -

The FAQ in one of those forums goes into great detail about all these questions. It seems that they have made an attempt to take every valid scientifically-proven fact and have tried to brush it off by saying "oh well that's because it's all a government conspiracy."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight:S

Hopefully they're well supplied with AFDBs, then....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

It seems that they have made an attempt to take every valid scientifically-proven fact and have tried to brush it off by saying "oh well that's because it's all a government conspiracy."

And how is this different than our own Speakers Corner??:P:D:D:D

Yeah, I thought that too..... :D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706