skymama

Photos of Deuce needed for his service by Sunday night.

Amazon posted a note from Corinne, J.P.'s wife, asking for photos for a slideshow. If anyone has extra time on their hands, can someone copy pics from the other threads and post them here to make it easy?

Or, if you posted a picture on the other thread, please repost it here. Let's make this thread just about pics to make it easy, post comments and condolences in one of the other threads.

If you have full resolution photos or prefer to use e-mail, please send them to Iwan at iwanvdschoor (at) gmail.com. He will bring a cd to Corinne Sunday night.

Thanks, you guys, I know you can come through for her. She shouldn't have to deal with this.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

is there someone who can host a different photo share site for this? here we can only upload photos that are 100k... im sure everyone has a lot of pics to share and that calls for a lot of resizing. and posting 5 at a time.

any ideas?

That's great if someone has an alternative solution, I'm not up on the latest websites. I'll just edit my post and direct everyone in a new place if someone has a better idea.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Deuce at work..

and Deuce and Q out!

These are pretty small files in order to upload on dz.com.. if there was a place to email, I think the slideshow would end up with higher-res photos that will look better.
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

It would be best to use un-edited photos in their original size if they are to be used in a slide show for best quality... just a thought
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think I have a couple pics somewhere from last year, but they won't be near as good as anyone else's. They would have been on a disposable camera and there are SO many pics of JP out there that I think mine (if I even have them) wouldn't be of any consequence.

I'm posting in the thread though to say that I can't wait to see all of the pics from everyone else. B|

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Bytch...Ilove that pic of JP and I. I had worked all day, driven to ATL, been picked up by you, and we were celebrating. JP made a point to get there early enough to share my first beer there. That is the night he threatened to throw me in the pool so many time cause I kept bugging him about riding his motorcycle. What wonderful memories.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I am hosting an online album in Duece's tribute. Please send the pictures you have to [email protected]. I will update the album as soon as i get incoming emails. This is the direct link to the album

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=16495980&uid=3085107

I have already uploaded the pictures currently in the thread, and i will uplaod as more people post them in this thread.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

What a wonderful touch this will be to the service.

I am able to take the days off work and drive up there for the Thursday service. If anyone is driving up from SoCal let me know, maybe we can carpool. I'll be leaving Wednesday afternoon (after work).

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Guest 1010
Looks like this is from Eloy. I saw this pic here on dz.com someplace and grabbed it, it's a great picture.