FlyinDawg

Plane crashed

It is getting better and better every post.:D

Yeah it's getting better because you getting dumber. Anyway, I was told, fire department had rescued her. Lucky it' was right next to dropzone.

Chuck Norris would be backin' you up right now - :D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

@ bigway.

Dude seriously. What you need to know is that ASL (American Sign Language) Doesn't use every signal as a literal word. Think about how tough it would be to signal out every singal word as fast as a person can speak. A good friend of mine is deaf but I'm not an expert so....

Think about the french language for an example only. When you convert english over to french you get small mishaps. The word order and gender of the words are different. Some words are feminine and some are masculan. I wouldn't be calling him lazy. Do you think that for him being deaf he should be required to learn the English language to the 10* degree? You are totally being an ass. He talks to everybody with his hands in a method familiar to him an others but obviously not to you. Correct me if I'm wrong but the langauge of ASL isn't completely compatible with the English Language. So lay off. You can read correctly, yes? So figure it out yourself or don't read his post.

(oops) (posted this after only reading the first page and a half) [:/] nevermind bigway [:/]

ANDY

A+ for excellent english.

As jy niks konstruktiefs het om te se nie, hoekom probeer jy nie 'n slag jou bek hou eerder as om die eerste afbrekende belediging wat in jou kop opkom uit te blaker nie?

BTW - I dare you, hit me with one of your insulting remarks...
Safe swoops
Sangiro

. Do you think that for him being deaf he should be required to learn the English language to the 10* degree? You are totally being an ass.

WAAAA WAAA WAAAAA. I think this was already covered.

Besides the OP mentioned that he can turn out a good english paper, and that he is partly being lazy because it is the internet. :ph34r:

I always good at English Written on paper during high school and college. But on computer, not for me to be perfect nesscary. It's just friggin' computer. No laws require to be perfect on computer. ;)

A+ for excellent english.

As jy niks konstruktiefs het om te se nie, hoekom probeer jy nie 'n slag jou bek hou eerder as om die eerste afbrekende belediging wat in jou kop opkom uit te blaker nie?

BTW - I dare you, hit me with one of your insulting remarks...

Ek kan abikke Afrikaans praat.

The reason i did not hold my lips before saying something and figuring out why it was like that was because it is the bonfire. I saw on his profile that he was from America and then presumed he was an english speaker who was just typing from a mobile phone or something as if he was shortning everything like some people do when sending text messages.

It was a harmless stab at someone in the bonfire who came across like they were trying to get away with text message language.

In no way was it an insult. I have apologised many times for the way this has come across. It is the bonfire where joke around with each other and make fun of each other with light banter. There was never any malice in it.

Again, I am sorry that it has turned out there is a more serious reason as to why this typing is this way.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Come on people. A plane crashed. Can we at least answer a few questions?

When?
Where?
How?
Why?

I don't know when.
It was at St. Marys, Ga (The Jumping Place)
It was engine failure at final approach to landing. End up crashed into woods.
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Deaf people must be so happy with mobile phones and text messages?

I worked with a guy a couple times at disney who was deaf. He used his sidekick *phone* as a notepad. him it worked for well.

Yeah, I always use notepad to communicate with hearing, they complete understood what I'm sayin'. :)
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."