mattyblast

Basic stuff at Eloy

Hey, folks.

I'm visiting Eloy this weekend. How many other novices will be there? I'm going to be interested in doing just some skill-building stuff...maybe some 2- or 3-way drills or pathetically easy RW. And I'll be visiting the tunnel, of course...can't miss that.

Is it only world champion world cup hot shots and students there, or will there be licensed noobs like me?

(searched forums--came up empty on this one)
"DOOR!!!"

Matty

Your best best (or one of them) would be to get in touch with Divewerkz, they a great 4-Way Team out there, nd run an amazing coaching mentor camp, and would be more than willing to assist you in both tunnel and basic RW skills

www.divewerkz.org

You wont be sorry :P

their are alot of noobs in eloy and lots of skilled jumpers that will jump with you and work on any skills you want divewerkz is one, flail is another with either john or tom and for serious training aztc. just ask around people are always willing to add another jumper to a load or for the day. have fun
light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear to be bright until you hear them speak

Eloy, for its size, has an incredibly cool vibe. There are plenty of Load Organizers there. Don't be shy, and you'll be good to go. Have fun!!B|

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

You are not kidding. They really reach out and are willing to mentor newbies.....I did every embarassing thing possible during my last two visits there (including getting on the load with no alti) and people reached out to help every time.:)