ntrprnr

Curbing (Sopranos from last night)

Anyone else ever hear it called that? Over at Television Without Pity (Yeah, I'm getting a lot of work done today) they're calling what Tony did to Coco "a curb job." Never heard that one before.

Only question - How the HELL are they gonna wrap all this shit up in TWO EPISODES???

Think about story lines that need to end:

Tony v Carmella
AJ v Life
Meadow v Life (My bet is she gets whacked)
Melfi
Pauli (Bet is he lives, just to piss us off)
and about a hundred other things...

Heard a rumor the next two episodes are going to run long.

Any thoughts on last night? (Syl reading "How to Clean Anything" was the funniest bit of the whole night, followed by Melfi's shrink suckling from the water bottle.)

The ole concrete dental plan! ;)

There was a movie with Ed Norton as a white power nut a few years ago, where he did it and killed the guy...

Personally I like picking them up and and body slamming 'em down on a fire plug. Call the 'Orange Juicer' ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

There was a movie with Ed Norton as a white power nut a few years ago, where he did it and killed the guy...

Personally I like picking them up and and body slamming 'em down on a fire plug. Call the 'Orange Juicer' ;)

American history X

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Anyone else ever hear it called that? Over at Television Without Pity (Yeah, I'm getting a lot of work done today) they're calling what Tony did to Coco "a curb job." Never heard that one before.

That one was particularly graphic. I've never seen an indoor curb job before.:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

American history X

An-2 :)

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

i think you're right that pauli will live. i was hoping to see chris get pissed and whack him. last week's episode was even weaker than last night's. i expected a lot more action in these last episodes. whatever happens, i hope phil gets it. tony's world seems to be crumbling, maybe he'll take out phil and then kill himself.

i thought that book was funny too. was the water drinking product placement? i've never seen a mesh water bottle holder with handy shoulder strap. maybe someone is trying to start a trend.

Only question - How the HELL are they gonna wrap all this shit up in TWO EPISODES???

Think about story lines that need to end:

Tony v Carmella
AJ v Life
Meadow v Life (My bet is she gets whacked)
Melfi
Pauli (Bet is he lives, just to piss us off)
and about a hundred other things...

Heard a rumor the next two episodes are going to run long.

Any thoughts on last night? (Syl reading "How to Clean Anything" was the funniest bit of the whole night, followed by Melfi's shrink suckling from the water bottle.)

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Why the hell would Meadow get whacked? She does nothing in that show.

See how upset Tony was when AJ nearly died last night? And how upset he got when he gave Coco the curb job? Multiply that by a million, and you have why she'd get whacked. Her dying would be worse than Tony's own death to Tony.

Why the hell would Meadow get whacked? She does nothing in that show.

See how upset Tony was when AJ nearly died last night? And how upset he got when he gave Coco the curb job? Multiply that by a million, and you have why she'd get whacked. Her dying would be worse than Tony's own death to Tony.

Having said that, if Carmellia, AJ, or Meadow died it would all mean the same. They are an Italian family and nothing means more to them then each other.