SuperKat

The haven't gotten some in a while thread.....

Went about 3 months without gettin' any, then hooked up with this chick, and she got hers (a couple times), then said she needed to rest a minute. She fell asleep and was cranky when I woke her back up to finish, so I didn't get any.

Dude, when I said "blue ones" I meant blue skies! That sux!

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

Went about 3 months without gettin' any, then hooked up with this chick, and she got hers (a couple times), then said she needed to rest a minute. She fell asleep and was cranky when I woke her back up to finish, so I didn't get any.

:D:D:D Poor Jeff
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

:D:D:D Poor Jeff

I should have worded it 'didn't get to finish'. I'm sure everyone figured it out! :D

Sooo... here I am, getting sympathy from the married chick! WTF!?! :D See what I mean? God hates me.... he could have a hot single chick feel sorry for me, and want to come over for a sympathy bj or something, but no... I get the friggin married chick!
:P;)

Jeff

ps- hope you're doin' great, BTW! Long time no see!
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

I believe you. Joe wanted to be an NYC cop without having ANY clue what the income might be...kinda like when we joined the army, too!

It's never too late....

Nah...we'll leave that to you fiesty young bucks to nab the bad guys. We have a new adventure we're on to: raising these nifty kids of ours. B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I've gone 2 and a half before with nothin but myself and rosy palmer. i'm comin' up on a year and a half right now.[:/]

I'm outta the year and a half trough!B|:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.