jdobleman

First LP, now this. Sorry Folks. Byron Weeps.

Lisa, thanks for posting that pic. That is me Deuce is giving a hug. It was the day of the surgery on my leg and was taken at Cliff and Tommy's memorial. One of Deuce's hugs could just make the pain go away. I'm going to miss those big bear hugs.

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

OMG!!!! JP....noooooooo no no no....WTFO!!!! [weeping] :(

I am going to miss you very much, JP....and your funny stories and jokes. Every weekend I was looking forward to being ambushed by you and your big bear hugs....

....God all mighty....this tragedy is too deep to comprehend.....[weeping] :(

I will never forget you. RIP...you are free now....

--------------------------------------------------
"Well, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripe, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol!"

I just can’t believe it.:|:(
Met him in Eloy and he was so full of energy and just awesome vibes man.
He will be missed, My condolences to all of his friends and family.

This just fucking sucks.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

jp was my like my 2nd dad, but skydiving/boogie style dad. he always looked out for me and was awesome to hang out with and jump with.

THAT is almost exactly how I felt about him, except I'd call him my protective "big brother" because I'm only about 6 years younger than him.

He was so gallant from the first time that I met him at the Byron Boogie in 2003. Even before I went, he offered me his "protection" and told me to not fear traveling alone (I didn't then), while he was around. That was the cop and nurturer in him. After my Florida trip as a newbie skydiver, it felt so good to have someone like him in my corner at a boogie. JP certainly made me and many others feel that he WAS looking after us and our well-being. He had good morals. He respected people, and he always knew how to treat a lady like a lady.

I will remember him as a good family man, a wonderful skydiving videographer, a protector of many and a crazy storyteller. May he find the internal peace that he was seeking. May everyone remember him as he lived in happier times, not how he died.

Right there with you Sebazz. I remember our DZ.com Labor Day Boogie in Perris we had in 2002 like it was yesterday. Duece, his wife, the twins and all of us having dinner.

Saw Duece at the Holiday Boogie a couple of years later. He helped me through my hard times as did you, Seb.

Too bad it had to end like this.

Blue Skies, Deuce!

:(

That night around the beer truck at Eloy was probably the hardest I've ever laughed in my life. Thanks for all the stories...

Yup, that was a good night. Shannon was there too. [:/] I think Deuce was also one of those who incited the "Let's throw BGill in the pool" incident later that night. Here's the only good picture I could find of that night, posted by Kramer.

I only met JP at that one boogie, but he seemed like a great guy. I only wish I could have known him better.

I can't believe the year we've had in Byron! We are just coming up to Shannon's first anniversary & we thought that was bad, then we lost Tom & now J.P.

J.P. I am sorry you were in such a place of pain that this was your only way out. It has been a privilege to know you & I enjoyed all the time we spent together. I'll miss listening to your wonderfully funny stories & my thoughts are with your wife & girls.

As for everyone else take care of yourselves.

Erica

JP sold my house for me at the end of last year, and this wonderful memory keeps popping into my head...

JP was over with his daughters...the girls were playing with my dog, having a blast, while JP and i talked business, talked skydiving, talked story...when it was time for them to go, JP grabbed one girl under each arm like he was carrying two footballs, and the peals of giggles from them and the warm laughter from him as they paraded out the door...that laughter from the 3 of them together was infectious, just thinking about it makes me laugh out loud.

You will be missed, my friend.

John I don't fucking believe it. :S

I feel so completely useless. I wish I could help. For the love of Pete WTF were you thinking, JP...

I think I've got some pics from when I came down to Byron last year but I just have no desire to find them or post them at all.

Love to your wife and girls JP.

Jesus WTF.

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

This is very sad for me to hear of.

I wish there was something I could have done.

If anyone has an address where I can send a card/pictures please PM me and let me know.

JP held a special place in my heart and now it hurts.

Jen
Arianna Frances

I had so hoped JP had put you up to something to get me going when you called. THIS SUCKS>:(:(

I have so many stories, pictures, and memories of JP but I just can't right now. I knew he was hurting but he refused to open up to me the last time we talked....DAMNIT JP I would have listened.

My thoughts are with Corinne and the girls as well as everyone who knew and loved JP.

Sad Mouth

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I wrote this before.. I'll send it again....

To my friends,

So many times we let days go by without saying a word. Sometimes we notice those things are friends do for us but with the hurry and mess of our life’s we forget to embrace them… we forget to acknowledge how much they mean to us.

I am writing this today to all my friends..

You are my family. I acknowledge you, and I’m glad that you are here. The gift that I receive from you is the simple fact that you’ve been my friend. I thank you for this gift everyday and from the bottom of my heart. You touch my life, listen to me, and hold my heart, as I hold yours inside my own. You understand, (most of the time) and if you don’t understand, you try to. I want to tell you that my life would not be the same without you, as it won’t be the same for those who are missing from our life’s now.

I want you to know that I can’t remember life without you, I don’t want to know life without you, now that I know who you are, and you are here. I want you to know that I enjoy every laugh, every joke. I am happy that I can add each day in life to knowing you, and having you there to talk to, to share with, and to hug.

So this is for my friends… take care in knowing that I’ll be there for you when you need me. I will hold you and listen, I will share with you, talk to you, and hug you. I may not always understand, but I will try. I would miss you if you were gone, please be safe and don’t leave.

I love you.

Lany Giorgi

I love you JP!
:(

Fuck... :(

Hell, I even gave him one of the first other-than-Raeford Skymonkey hats at Eloy! I hate this.

Chuck

Man did he love that hat, too. The only thing he liked better than wearing it was telling the story about getting it.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.